- Blackhawks, Blues set to go distance again Updated: Apr-18-14 7:05 pm
- Oshie ruled out for Blues playoff opener Updated: Apr-17-14 5:17 pm
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Blackhawks topple Blues 4-2 Updated: Apr-06-14 11:42 pm
- Flyers top Blues 4-1 for 5th straight win Updated: Mar-23-14 1:41 am
ST. LOUIS - A mood of euphoric exhaustion carried over to the next day after the St. Louis Blues won the longest game in franchise history and got the upper hand against the defending Stanley Cup champions.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues have ruled out forward T.J. Oshie for their playoff opener against the Chicago Blackhawks, but Vladimir Tarasenko is set to return after missing 15 games with a broken thumb.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks are taking a more direct approach to generating offense without injured star forwards Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane.
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers have gone from a team fighting for a playoff spot to one of the NHL's most dangerous contenders.