- Twins unable to solve Royals bullpen in 5-4 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 6:38 pm
- Royals bullpen holds on for 5-4 victory over Twins Updated: Apr-19-14 6:15 pm
- Shields strikes out 12, Royals sweep Astros 5-1 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:17 am
- Astros' George Springer to make debut Updated: Apr-17-14 1:48 am
- Davis' throwing error sends Twins over Royals Updated: Apr-13-14 6:50 pm
- Gordon homers, drives in 4 as Royals beat Rays 7-3 Updated: Apr-09-14 6:16 pm
- Kinsler's hit lifts Tigers over Royals 2-1 in 10 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:35 pm
- Royals enter season with sights set on playoffs Updated: Mar-25-14 9:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Right fielder Chris Colabello misjudged a fly ball. Third baseman Trevor Plouffe never saw a liner hit at him. And catcher Josmil Pinto made the most glaring mistake when he threw the ball into left field for an error during a double steal.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals manager Ned Yost turned to pitching coach Dave Eiland in the fifth inning Saturday and told him that Kansas City was going to have to protect a one-run lead against Minnesota.
HOUSTON - James Shields kept the Houston Astros off-balance all night.
HOUSTON - George Springer got his first game with the Houston Astros out of the way on Wednesday night.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals' Alex Gordon knew he put a good swing on the pitch, and he knew that his high fly ball had a chance to clear the outfield wall the way the wind was gusting out.
DETROIT - With the Detroit Tigers in a jam after a close play at first base, Brad Ausmus calmly made his way onto the field.