- 2 NY congressman propose law on fire radio jammers Updated: Mar-10-14 3:43 pm
- Competitive House races shaping up across New York Updated: Mar-08-14 11:11 am
- Obama warns party to focus on 2014, not 2016 Updated: Mar-08-14 3:22 am
- Early House race tests Obamacare as election issue Updated: Feb-22-14 10:17 am
- New politics shop aims to keep Obama, Dems in tune Updated: Feb-21-14 3:37 am
- Dems hope to force House vote on minimum wage hike Updated: Feb-13-14 7:13 pm
MINEOLA, New York - Two suburban New York congressmen called Monday for prison time and stiff fines for anyone convicted of interfering with the radio transmissions of emergency responders.
ALBANY, New York - An empty seat and swing districts loom large as Republicans and Democrats look to pick up House seats in New York this year.
WASHINGTON - Democrats could get walloped in the November elections. The party gets sleepy and distracted in the midterms. And its supporters simply may not show up to vote.
CLEARWATER, Florida - The candidates are Alex Sink, Democrat, and David Jolly, Republican, but Obamacare is on the ballot in a big way in a competitive House race in Florida that offers a preview of the nationwide campaign for Congress this fall.
WASHINGTON - For as long as Barack Obama has been president, Democrats have complained he's done far too little to help elect his party's candidates.
CAMBRIDGE, Maryland - House Democrats said Thursday they will try to highlight GOP resistance to a higher minimum wage with a tactical maneuver meant to bring new attention to an issue they consider a political winner.