- House votes to renew all-plastic gun ban Updated: Dec-03-13 5:50 pm
- Dems, Obama, head into 2014 distant, determined Updated: Nov-28-13 10:54 am
- GOP sees health care law as big 2014 opportunity Updated: Nov-16-13 3:34 am
- House GOP chair sees 2014 gains due to health care Updated: Nov-15-13 10:51 am
- 2-term NJ Republican Rep. Runyan to retire Updated: Nov-06-13 7:20 pm
WASHINGTON - With the advent of 3-D printers capable of producing plastic weapons, the House voted Tuesday to renew a 25-year-old prohibition against firearms that can evade metal detectors and X-ray machines.
WASHINGTON - A month after emerging from a government shutdown at the top of their game, many Democrats in Congress newly worried about the party's re-election prospects are for the first time distancing themselves from President Barack Obama after the disastrous rollout of his health care overhaul.
WASHINGTON - In his West Virginia district, the TV ads attacking Democratic Rep. Nick Rahall over the calamitous startup of President Barack Obama's health care law have already begun.
WASHINGTON - The chairman of the House GOP campaign committee says voter anger over canceled health care policies will cost Democrats' seats in the midterm elections.
MOUNT HOLLY, New Jersey - New Jersey Republican Jon Runyan, a member of the U.S. House's 2010 tea party class who displayed a moderate streak, has decided to retire rather than seek re-election to a third term next year.