- House GOP moves against health care law Updated: Apr-03-14 3:33 pm
- Arkansas gov. hopefuls target each other's DC ties Updated: Apr-01-14 5:04 pm
- Panel discusses Mayflower oil spill effects Updated: Mar-31-14 8:09 pm
- Representatives introduce species legislation Updated: Mar-28-14 5:59 pm
- Ark., Okla. delegations support Three Rivers Study Updated: Mar-25-14 2:03 pm
WASHINGTON - House Republicans have voted for the 52nd time to change the president's health care law. The 248-179 vote comes just days after the law beat expectations by signing up more than 7 million Americans.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - In the race for Arkansas governor, Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson have regularly traded attacks accusing each other of being more beholden to Washington than the state's voters.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A year after a major oil spill in a small Arkansas town, a congressman says that while communities believe they are ready for a disaster, there is always something else to do to prepare.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The U.S. House delegation from Arkansas introduced legislation requiring the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to consider social and economic impacts on land owners before designating a habitat as critical.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Members of the Arkansas and Oklahoma congressional delegations have announced support for the so-called "Three Rivers Study" of the area at the confluence of the Arkansas, Mississippi, and White Rivers.