- No. 19 Ole Miss, No. 23 Mississippi State set for Egg Bowl Updated: Nov-23-15 5:06 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi quarterback Chad Kelly didn't need many words to describe Saturday's highly anticipated Egg Bowl against rival Mississippi State.
- Giants had a good bye week with 2 NFC East foes losing Updated: Nov-23-15 3:23 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The bye week went better than expected for the New York Giants.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:14 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Mark Sanchez and Darren Sproles yelled at each other after a pick-6, a fitting end to a frustrating day for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston made all the right plays against the team he grew up rooting for.
- Have arm, will travel: Life of NFL journeymen quarterbacks Updated: Nov-20-15 5:36 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Josh Johnson thumbs through the array of Buffalo Bills-themed T-shirts, pullovers and sweatpants that hang at his locker. Almost everything he wears is provided by the team - his fourth since April.
- No. 17 LSU, No. 25 Ole Miss try to bolster anemic defenses Updated: Nov-20-15 8:06 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - No. 17 LSU has lost two straight games and fallen out of Southeastern Conference title contention while No. 25 Mississippi lost its last outing two weeks ago in overtime.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Time of possession has turned into a meaningless stat Updated: Nov-17-15 4:12 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Control the ball, own the clock, win the game.
- Saints fire defensive coordinator Ryan Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints coach Sean Payton promised changes were coming to his sagging defense. He started by firing defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
- Giants' Cruz needs surgery on calf, won't play this season Updated: Nov-16-15 4:38 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants' wait for Victor Cruz is over.
- Brady leads late FG drive to keep Patriots undefeated Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - This is one of those years the New England Patriots are finding ways to win.
- Pugh's college teammate will prove Giants' biggest challenge Updated: Nov-13-15 4:41 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Giants left guard Justin Pugh knows exactly what he has to do Sunday against New England Patriots pass rusher Chandler Jones.
- Giants' Beckham posting big numbers again in 2nd season Updated: Nov-12-15 6:33 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - While the wow factor might be missing from Odell Beckham's game in his second season in the NFL, the New York Giants receiver is quietly having another big year.
- Clarification: Titans-Mariota story Updated: Nov-12-15 12:05 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 11, The Associated Press reported this will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. This will be Mariota's third Heisman pairing of quarterbacks in the rookie's first seven NFL games after playing Jameis Winston and Johnny Manziel. Mariota also played a fourth Heisman winner in Saints running back Mark Ingram. A clarified version of the story is below.
- As 3 NFL teams eye 16-0, a list of 2nd-half games to watch Updated: Nov-12-15 7:11 am
Never before have three NFL teams started 8-0 in the same season, so as long as the New England Patriots, Cincinnati Bengals and Carolina Panthers remain unbeaten, their pursuits of perfection will draw plenty of attention.
- Giants, Eagles on collision course to rule NFC East Updated: Nov-12-15 2:37 am
- NFL's worst defense has to find a way to slow down Tom Brady Updated: Nov-11-15 5:40 pm
- From Romo to Welker, plenty of players to watch in the NFL Updated: Nov-11-15 3:08 am
Tony Romo is coming back, even if it's too late to save the Dallas Cowboys' season.
- Something new for the Giants: a real shot at the playoffs Updated: Nov-09-15 5:37 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Heading into the final seven games of the regular season, things are looking up for the New York Giants.
- JPP returns, helps Giants beat mistake-prone Buccaneers Updated: Nov-09-15 2:19 am
TAMPA, Florida - Jason Pierre-Paul gave the New York Giants a taste of what they've been missing.
- Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul makes season debut vs. Bucs Updated: Nov-08-15 10:22 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The stat sheet didn't reflect the impact of Jason Pierre-Paul's return to the New York Giants.
- Buccaneers lose 32-18 to New York Giants Updated: Nov-08-15 9:49 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith could easily pinpoint the miscues that helped send the Buccaneers to the loss.
- Manning throws for 2 TDs, Giants hold off Buccaneers Updated: Nov-08-15 9:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Eli Manning and a resilient New York Giants defense answered one last charge by Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Saints gaining confidence, even as defense struggles Updated: Nov-02-15 6:59 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The streaking New Orleans Saints are not planning on slowing down, even after a defensive performance on Sunday that could have given them pause.
- Giants plan to push Pierre-Paul more, may play in Tampa Updated: Nov-02-15 6:21 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants are going to push Jason Pierre-Paul more in practice this week. There is a chance the two-time Pro Bowl defensive end will play for the first time since losing a finger in a July 4 fireworks accident.