- Senator seeks funds to fight campus sex assaults Updated: Apr-05-14 8:35 am
- New corps of military lawyers help rape victims Updated: Mar-30-14 12:24 pm
- 19 upstate NY counties in line for US disaster aid Updated: Mar-27-14 8:05 am
- Army head to decide rank of disgraced general Updated: Mar-25-14 4:29 pm
- As military sex cases end, more calls for change Updated: Mar-21-14 4:39 am
ALBANY, New York - New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand is among 10 senators seeking new federal funding to battle campus sexual assaults.
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - As an Army general faced court-martial for sexual assault this month, a young military lawyer sat each day in the front row of the gallery, a few feet behind the prosecutors.
ALBANY, New York - The U.S. Department of Agriculture has declared a disaster in 19 upstate New York counties where the severe winter has caused extensive damage to the region's vineyards.
WASHINGTON - The secretary of the Army said Tuesday he will have the final say on whether a disgraced brigadier general at the center of a sexual misconduct case retires at a lower rank with sharply reduced retirement pay.
FORT BRAGG, North Carolina - At nearly the same time Thursday, sexual assault cases against an Army general and a former Naval Academy football player came to a close, and neither produced a conviction on that charge.