- Korver, Millsap lead Hawks past Jazz Updated: Mar-11-14 1:14 am
- Clippers outlast Hawks for 7th straight win Updated: Mar-09-14 3:32 am
- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Blazers rout Hawks 102-78; Korver's streak ends Updated: Mar-06-14 2:18 am
- Suns scorch Hawks in 1st half of 129-120 win Updated: Mar-03-14 12:03 am
- Reeling Hawks hoping to heal on 5-game road trip Updated: Feb-28-14 6:02 pm
- Bayless, Rondo lead Celtics past Hawks 115-104 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:54 pm
- Dunleavy has 22, Bulls hold off Hawks, 107-103 Updated: Feb-25-14 11:11 pm
- Scott scores career high 30 as Hawks beat Knicks Updated: Feb-22-14 11:41 pm
- Pistons rally for 115-107 win over Hawks Updated: Feb-21-14 11:18 pm
- Wall leads Wizards past slumping Hawks, 114-97 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:59 pm
- George scores 26 to lead Pacers past Hawks, 108-98 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:18 pm
- Noah has triple-double in Bulls' win over Hawks Updated: Feb-11-14 11:51 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah.
LOS ANGELES - Coming off a resounding victory over the Lakers in which they posted the largest winning margin in franchise history, the Los Angeles Clippers had to fight to the bitter end against the Atlanta Hawks after squandering an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
ATLANTA - The Hawks should have a deeper roster for their upcoming five-game road trip even after the news of Gustavo Ayon's season-ending right shoulder surgery.
BOSTON - After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
ATLANTA - Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - It was one of the most spectacular plays of a dreary season for the Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond knocked a pass away near midcourt, took off toward the basket and threw down an emphatic one-handed dunk while being fouled by Atlanta's Elton Brand.
ATLANTA - The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Frank Vogel wants to see his team come out of the All-Star break the way it opened the season when the Pacers won 16 of their first 17 games.