- Hawks cry foul over Horford's ejection from Game 3 Updated: May-25-15 1:54 am
CLEVELAND - Al Horford threw an elbow at Matthew Dellavedova during the game.
- Hawks fight back, lose to Cavs 114-111 in overtime Updated: May-25-15 12:59 am
CLEVELAND - The Atlanta Hawks fought as hard as they could, and it still wasn't enough.
- Cavs' Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 with injured knee Updated: May-24-15 8:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving will miss his second straight Eastern Conference finals game with an injured left knee.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver out for the playoffs with sprained ankle Updated: May-23-15 4:32 pm
ATLANTA - Already facing a daunting task after losing the first two games at home in the Eastern Conference final, the Atlanta Hawks were dealt another major blow Saturday when 3-point specialist Kyle Korver was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs because of a severely sprained right ankle.
- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead Updated: May-23-15 12:23 am
ATLANTA - Forget the Big Three.
- Hawks lose Korver to right ankle sprain against Cavs Updated: May-22-15 10:43 pm
- Pierce's shot too late, Hawks hold on to beat Wizards 94-91 Updated: May-15-15 11:44 pm
WASHINGTON - Kyle Korver was the Atlanta Hawks' closest defender as Paul Pierce shimmied to his left and launched a 3-point try, hoping to extend the Washington Wizards' season by forcing overtime in Game 6 of the teams' second-round series.
- Top-seeded Warriors, Hawks try to close out series, advance Updated: May-14-15 5:57 pm
- Horford's late follow gives Hawks 82-81 win over Wizards Updated: May-14-15 12:07 am
ATLANTA - With their magical season on the brink, the Atlanta Hawks needed someone to come up big.
- With longtime powers sidelined, NBA playoffs have fresh look Updated: May-07-15 7:06 pm
Spurs and Celtics? Already eliminated.
- Hawks beat Nets 111-87 to wrap up series in Game 6 Updated: May-01-15 11:51 pm
NEW YORK - Being tied after four games of the first round brought out the best in the Atlanta Hawks.
- Horford, Teague help Hawks hold off Nets 107-97 for 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-29-15 11:21 pm
ATLANTA - Al Horford banged his dislocated finger and spent much of the game fiddling with it. Jeff Teague twisted his right ankle and hobbled to the locker room for a quick tape job.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver wins NBA Sportsmanship Award Updated: Apr-29-15 3:08 pm
NEW YORK - Atlanta's Kyle Korver has won the NBA Sportsmanship Award and will receive the Joe Dumars Trophy before the Hawks host Brooklyn in Game 5 of their playoff series.