- Durant scores 30, Thunder beats Hawks 101-92 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:08 pm
- Korver sets 3-point mark, Hawks beat Cavs 108-89 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:26 pm
- Korver leads Hawks to 107-97 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-04-13 11:36 pm
- Wall, Ariza lead Wizards over Hawks, 108-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:05 pm
- Horford hits winner, Hawks rally past Mavs 88-87 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:52 pm
- Garcia and Brooks lead Rockets over Hawks 113-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:41 pm
- Afflalo, Magic end road skid, 109-92 over Hawks Updated: Nov-26-13 11:07 pm
- Celtics end 6-game skid with 94-87 win over Hawks Updated: Nov-23-13 11:32 pm
- Jeff Teague helps Hawks hold off Pistons, 96-89 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:18 pm
- Millsap leads Hawks past Smith and Pistons, 93-85 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:29 pm
- Heat win 4th straight, top Hawks 104-88 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:59 pm
- Hawks send Knicks to 5th straight home loss Updated: Nov-16-13 11:27 pm
- Teague scores career-high 33 in Hawks' win Updated: Nov-15-13 10:23 pm
- Anthony's 25 points lift Knicks past Hawks, 95-91 Updated: Nov-14-13 12:11 am
ATLANTA - Kevin Durant scored 30 points. As usual, there was so much more to his performance.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver hopes to be able to sleep better now that his chase for the NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-pointer is over.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver was just ready to get out of the house and return to what he does best - shoot 3-pointers.
WASHINGTON - A slow start to the season turned into Washington's best November in 29 years.
ATLANTA - Al Horford passed on the shot earlier in the game.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets haven't had a drop-off offensively despite top scorer James Harden being sidelined with a sore foot for the last three games.
ATLANTA - Orlando coach Jacque Vaughn challenged his players at halftime to tighten up defensively and force the Atlanta Hawks to take bad shots.
ATLANTA - Brandon Bass was back in the starting lineup on Saturday night, leading the Celtics to a victory.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Jeff Teague lost the ball and figured he was in trouble, with Detroit's Brandon Jennings breezing in for what looked like an uncontested layup.
ATLANTA - Josh Smith was glad to get past his homecoming.
MIAMI - For the Miami Heat, the third quarter was pretty much the whole story. Chris Bosh tumbled over some courtside seats on one end, and LeBron James apologized to a few fans during one particularly frustrating moment on the other.
ATLANTA - J.R. Smith gave the Knicks a lift in a rare start before Carmelo Anthony assumed his normal lead role against the Hawks.