- USC runs past Washington State 79-68 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:12 am
- Huskies cruise to 72-49 win over Cougars Updated: Mar-01-14 1:05 am
- Short-handed Oregon beats Washington State 67-53 Updated: Feb-23-14 11:33 pm
- Oregon St. pulls away from Washington St. 68-57 Updated: Feb-21-14 12:44 am
- Oregon St. pulls away from Washington St. 68-57 Updated: Feb-20-14 11:38 pm
- Brown's 30 lead Stanford past Washington St. 69-56 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:14 pm
- Utah controls an 81-63 victory over Washington St. Updated: Feb-08-14 10:36 pm
- Booker leads Colorado past Washington St. 68-63 Updated: Feb-06-14 12:18 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Byron Wesley scored 20 second half points - ending the night with 31 - as Southern California beat Washington State 79-68 on Thursday to end a 10-game losing streak.
SEATTLE - Nigel Williams-Goss had 17 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Washington to a dominant 72-49 victory over the Washington State on Friday night.
EUGENE, Oregon - Mike Moser had 21 points and a season-high five 3-pointers for Oregon in a 67-53 win against Washington State Sunday night.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State Coach Craig Robinson said Angus Brandt has been his most consistent player over the last few weeks, even though he continues to recover from a torn ACL suffered last year.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Angus Brandt scored 16 points to lead Oregon State to a 68-57 win over Washington State on Thursday.
PULLMAN, Washington - Anthony Brown scored a career-high 30 points and went 10 of 11 from the free-throw line to help Stanford beat Washington State 69-56 on Saturday.
SALT LAKE CITY - Brandon Taylor had 16 points and Jordan Loveridge chipped in 13 to lead Utah to an 81-63 victory over Washington State on Saturday night.
BOULDER, Colorado - Askia Booker scored 26 points, including six of eight free throws in the final minute, and Colorado hung on to beat Washington State 68-63 on Wednesday night.