- Johnson and Knaus are NASCAR's magical combination Updated: Dec-06-13 5:11 pm
- NASCAR changes Hall of Fame eligibility process Updated: Dec-05-13 3:39 pm
- Patrick happier than ever, on and off the track Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 am
- Johnson makes case as 1 of the all-time greats Updated: Nov-18-13 6:39 pm
- Johnson on top again after wild NASCAR season Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Jimmie Johnson wins 6th NASCAR championship Updated: Nov-17-13 9:48 pm
- Kenseth, Johnson top final practice at Homestead Updated: Nov-16-13 5:41 pm
- Matt Kenseth wins pole at Homestead for finale Updated: Nov-15-13 8:17 pm
- Ganassi: Franchitti heartbroken over retirement Updated: Nov-15-13 7:02 pm
- Johnson has 6th NASCAR title well within reach Updated: Nov-14-13 6:12 pm
- Chad Knaus' drive has 48 team poised for No. 6 Updated: Nov-13-13 5:51 pm
- Weekend Sports In Brief Updated: Nov-11-13 7:01 am
- Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day Updated: Nov-10-13 8:50 pm
- Keselowski's NASCAR reign coming to a close Updated: Nov-08-13 10:29 pm
- Johnson wins pole for Phoenix, Kenseth to start Updated: Nov-08-13 10:26 pm
- Gordon's relationship with Bowyer forever damaged Updated: Nov-06-13 3:24 pm
LAS VEGAS - Rick Hendrick remembers the stress-filled days in 2001 when he was trying to launch a new team with an unproven driver.
LAS VEGAS - NASCAR announced sweeping changes to the Hall of Fame election process Thursday, including tweaks that make Bill Elliott and Mark Martin immediately eligible for enshrinement.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Danica Patrick traditionally winds down each season with a series of interviews designed to reflect on the past year and look ahead at what's next for one of the most recognizable figures in sports.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - It took Jimmie Johnson just 13 races into his rookie season with Hendrick Motorsports to prove to his team he was a rare talent.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Soaked in sweat, champagne and success, Jimmie Johnson celebrated yet another NASCAR championship by sipping a beer.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Championship contender Matt Kenseth posted the fastest speed during final practice for NASCAR's season finale.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Matt Kenseth and his Joe Gibbs Racing team took a huge step away from their bad performance last week by winning the pole Friday at Homestead-Miami Speedway for the championship-deciding race.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - In the six years Dario Franchitti had been driving for Chip Ganassi, he had only phoned his boss once from his home in Scotland.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - There was no trash talking, no attempts at mind games. If there was tension or nerves, nobody could tell.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Here's all you need to know about Chad Knaus as the crew chief closes in on his sixth championship with Jimmie Johnson: When asked about how dominating the pair has been since they partnered in 2002, the relentless Knaus replied: "We lose a heck of a lot more races than we win."
AVONDALE, Arizona - Matt Kenseth had one of those rare seasons in which everything seemed to go right every time he got behind the wheel of his car.
AVONDALE, Arizona - Brad Keselowski rolled into Phoenix International Raceway a year ago locked into a tight championship battle with Jimmie Johnson, and left the track poised to claim his first Sprint Cup title.
AVONDALE, Arizona - Jimmie Johnson, his eyes squarely on a sixth NASCAR championship, set the tone for what could be yet another dominating weekend in the desert by winning the pole at Phoenix International Raceway.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - When NASCAR drivers gathered in Las Vegas last year to celebrate the end of the season, Jeff Gordon thought Clint Bowyer's rage toward him might have eased in the two weeks following an on-track spin and an off-track melee between their crews.