- Chase Elliott wins pole at Talladega 30 years after his dad Updated: Apr-30-16 3:56 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Chase Elliott wasn't born yet when his father turned a record-setting lap to win the pole at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Edwards passes Kyle Busch on last lap to win at Richmond Updated: Apr-24-16 6:12 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Carl Edwards had been grinding for 30 laps, doing everything he could to catch Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Kyle Busch in a two-way breakaway from the pack at Richmond International Raceway.
- Harvick wins pole on rainy day at Richmond Updated: Apr-22-16 6:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rain washed out qualifying at Richmond International Raceway on Friday, giving Kevin Harvick the pole position Sunday for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race based on being the fastest in an abbreviated morning practice session.
- Driver Council agrees to pay Tony Stewart $35,000 fine Updated: Apr-22-16 8:38 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tony Stewart's peers will pay the $35,000 fine NASCAR levied against the three-time champion for criticizing the series about a potential safety hazard during races.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at Bristol Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-15-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards won his second straight NASCAR Sprint Cup pole Friday, helping Joe Gibbs Racing take four of the top five spots in qualifying Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Drive and win: Kyle Busch sweep is NASCAR's 1st in 25 years Updated: Apr-10-16 11:34 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Four races in NASCAR's top three series over eight days - and Kyle Busch won them all.
- Kyle Busch wins at Texas to complete another NASCAR sweep Updated: Apr-10-16 2:26 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A broom was waiting for Kyle Busch in Victory Lane at Texas.
- NASCAR race in Texas starts after one-hour, 50-minute delay Updated: Apr-09-16 9:42 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Texas has gotten underway after a delay of 1 hour, 50 minutes.
- Edwards on Texas pole, 7th pole winner in 7 Cup races so far Updated: Apr-08-16 6:24 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Carl Edwards became the seventh different pole winner in the seven NASCAR Sprint Cup races this season, posting the fast lap of 194.609 mph in the final round of qualifying for Saturday night's Duck Commander 500 at the Texas track where he has won three times.
- Kyle Busch wins again for weekend sweep at Martinsville Updated: Apr-03-16 8:15 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Kyle Busch finally figured out Martinsville Speedway in his truck victory on Saturday.
- Logano wins third consecutive pole at Martinsville Updated: Apr-01-16 6:53 pm
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia - Joey Logano won the pole for Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Martinsville Speedway on Friday.