- Review: In Key & Peele's 'Keanu,' the true gangster has paws Updated: Apr-28-16 2:13 pm
If you dropped a cute kitten into Michael Mann's "Heat," would Robert De Niro have gone all soft and goo-goo eyed? Might Wesley Snipes' drug empire in "New Jack City" been brought to its knees by a cuddly face with whiskers? Could Al Pacino's rage in "Scarface" have been melted away by a feline "little friend"?
- Michelle Obama encourages New York students to reach higher Updated: Apr-26-16 7:36 pm
NEW YORK - High school seniors on their way to college were feted by U.S. first lady Michelle Obama and a host of celebrities on Tuesday as she encouraged them to make the most of their college experiences, get involved in campus life and ask for help when they need it.
- You talkin' to me? Cast of 'Taxi Driver' reunites for 40th Updated: Apr-22-16 5:46 pm
NEW YORK - You talkin' to me? Sorry, not this time.
- Tybee Island mulls movie rules as Hollywood keeps calling Updated: Apr-17-16 9:00 am
TYBEE ISLAND, Georgia - As movie production in the coastal town of Tybee Island ramps up, city officials are considering putting more stringent requirements in place for filmmakers wanting to use the island as a backdrop.
- J.J. Abrams and Chris Rock talk films, comedy and being nice Updated: Apr-15-16 10:34 pm
NEW YORK - How do you make it in show biz?
- Following vaccine controversy, Tribeca rolls out red carpet Updated: Apr-14-16 3:45 am
NEW YORK - The 15th annual Tribeca Film Festival kicked off fashionably with the premiere of Andrew Rossi's "The First Monday in May," a behind-the-scenes documentary about the mounting of an ambitious fashion exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the museum's annual star-studded Met Gala.
- Uptown and downtown collide at this year's Tribeca fest Updated: Apr-12-16 3:37 pm
NEW YORK - At the Tribeca Film Festival, worlds as far apart as Elvis and Nixon, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Justin Bieber, are colliding.