- Wisconsin figures to rebound after Final Four run Updated: Apr-06-14 7:11 pm
- Donovan, Calipari in bonus duel at Final Four Updated: Apr-04-14 7:42 pm
- FINALS WATCH: North with Badgers at Final Four Updated: Apr-04-14 6:30 pm
- Kent introduced as Washington State's new coach Updated: Apr-02-14 7:07 pm
- One-and-done working just fine for Kentucky Updated: Apr-02-14 4:35 pm
- Fearsome Final Foursome headed to North Texas Updated: Mar-30-14 10:36 pm
- Rousing welcome home for Badgers with Final 4 next Updated: Mar-30-14 7:42 pm
- Arizona stunned 64-63 in OT by Wisconsin in NCAAs Updated: Mar-30-14 1:03 am
- Wisconsin beats Arizona 64-63 in OT in West Region Updated: Mar-30-14 12:44 am
- Rodgers stops by the Badgers' locker room Updated: Mar-28-14 7:18 am
- Arizona, Wisconsin advance to NCAA West final Updated: Mar-28-14 3:19 am
- Wisconsin routs Baylor 69-52 to reach West final Updated: Mar-28-14 1:00 am
- Baylor blasted 69-52 by Wisconsin in West semis Updated: Mar-27-14 11:44 pm
- Wisconsin toughs out run to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:56 pm
- Oregon hits speed bump, falls 85-77 to Wisconsin Updated: Mar-23-14 12:42 am
- Wisconsin wins 85-77 thriller over Oregon Updated: Mar-23-14 12:02 am
- Milwaukee loses 73-53 to Villanova in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 2:24 am
- Villanova beats Milwaukee 73-53 in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-21-14 1:47 am
- Wisconsin devastates American 75-35 in NCAA opener Updated: Mar-20-14 5:47 pm
- American routed 75-35 by Wisconsin in NCAA opener Updated: Mar-20-14 4:59 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Stung by defeat, Frank Kaminsky made one last proclamation in the locker room before packing up for this memorable season.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Florida's Billy Donovan has both the SEC trophies from this season. Kentucky's John Calipari has the bigger bonus check, at least for now.
ARLINGTON, Texas - When Andy North's beloved Wisconsin Badgers got to their only other NCAA Final Four, they weren't there long enough for the two-time U.S. Open golf champion to share in the experience.
PULLMAN, Washington - New Washington State basketball coach Ernie Kent says the rebuilding project he faces in Pullman won't be a long one.
DALLAS - Everyone has an opinion of John Calipari.
The road to redemption goes through North Texas for a fearsome Final Four of power programs with something to prove.
MADISON, Wisconsin - For once, football isn't king in Wisconsin. Basketball rules Badger Country for now.
ANAHEIM, California - Arizona spent eight weeks as the nation's top-ranked team and ran off 21 straight victories.
ANAHEIM, California - Every big shot Wisconsin needed, Frank Kaminsky hit.
ANAHEIM, California - A surprise visitor joined the Wisconsin Badgers for some postgame revelry following their convincing win over Baylor in the NCAA tournament.
ANAHEIM, California - Nick Johnson couldn't make a shot for the first 37 minutes of Arizona's nail-biting West Regional semifinal against San Diego State.
ANAHEIM, California - Ben Brust and his Wisconsin teammates got oodles of open shots while they sliced and diced Baylor's vaunted zone defense. When the Bears had the ball, 7-foot Frank Kaminsky always seemed to be right in their way.
ANAHEIM, California - Baylor's impenetrable zone defense turned out to have gaping holes. The Bears' athletic scorers got few easy shots, and they missed most of them anyway.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin is showing a tough side in making a third trip to the Sweet 16 in four seasons.
MILWAUKEE - Up-tempo Oregon ran into a big red speed bump.
MILWAUKEE - As an ear-splitting roar enveloped the arena, the Wisconsin Badgers pointed to their chests and strutted off the floor as if they had won a prize fight.
BUFFALO, New York - When it was over, Austin Arians looked up at the contingent of Milwaukee fans in the stands still cheering in spite of the outcome.
BUFFALO, New York - Jay Wright can't figure it out and won't try. His Villanova Wildcats are headed to the third round of the NCAA tournament, and that's all that matters.
MILWAUKEE - A sea of fans wearing Wisconsin red roared after every stop and every score, growing more exuberant as the Badgers' NCAA opener became a historic rout.
MILWAUKEE - For about 10 minutes Thursday, underdog American followed the upset script to perfection.