- No. 9 Wisconsin loses 77-68 to surging Cornhuskers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:53 pm
- NCAA hopeful Nebraska beats No. 9 Wisconsin 77-68 Updated: Mar-09-14 11:15 pm
- Purdue loses again, falls 76-70 to No. 9 Wisconsin Updated: Mar-06-14 12:54 am
- Kaminsky, No. 9 Wisconsin handle Purdue 76-70 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:20 am
- Brust, No. 9 Wisconsin seek strong finish Updated: Mar-04-14 5:54 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Penn State 71-66 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:12 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Penn State 71-66 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:08 pm
- No. 8 Villanova rolls past Butler 67-48 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:32 pm
- No. 8 Villanova rolls past Butler 67-48 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:12 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Indiana 69-58 Updated: Feb-26-14 12:39 am
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Indiana 69-58 Updated: Feb-26-14 12:24 am
- No. 16 Wisconsin beats No. 15 Iowa 79-74 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:15 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin breaks out of midseason slumber Updated: Feb-20-14 6:34 pm
- No. 21 Wisconsin beats No. 15 Michigan 75-62 Updated: Feb-16-14 6:08 pm
- Michigan still in first despite loss to Wisconsin Updated: Feb-16-14 6:06 pm
- Sloppy Minnesota falls 78-70 to No. 21 Wisconsin Updated: Feb-14-14 12:59 am
- No. 21 Wisconsin beats Minnesota 78-70 Updated: Feb-14-14 12:36 am
- No. 9 Spartans fall 60-58 to Badgers on last shot Updated: Feb-09-14 6:03 pm
- Jackson lifts Badgers over No. 9 Spartans 60-58 Updated: Feb-09-14 4:56 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan says he never understood the hubbub about his team being a possibility for a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Tim Miles is tired of hearing about the old Nebraska program that made a habit of bumbling and stumbling its way through the past two decades. His players must be tired of it, too.
MADISON, Wisconsin - To Purdue coach Matt Painter, the best way to beat the Wisconsin Badgers is to be just like them.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Frank Kaminsky can turn a defense inside-out.
The guys from Illinois stick up for themselves at No. 9 Wisconsin. If a teammate starts ribbing Ben Brust about being from the Land of Lincoln, the Badgers guard likes to dish it right back.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State coach Patrick Chambers is used to watching the Nittany Lions play good teams close.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan was more than willing to let Penn State score some under the basket in exchange for shutting down the Nittany Lions' outside shooting and preventing damaging runs.
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Butler kept its beloved mascot, Blue III, home.
VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania - Patrick Farrell missed his first free throw, and was off on his second.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Indiana coach Tom Crean had seen this before.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan told his team at halftime to just do its thing. He told Sam Dekker during one huddle to make his presence felt.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The way Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan sees it, the 16th-ranked Badgers are playing better because they're making shots.
Whether it's because Wisconsin is playing with more energy or paying better attention to details, the 16th-ranked Badgers have regained their confidence.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Wisconsin was on the verge of wasting a tremendous first half, so with Michigan rallying and the crowd roaring, the Badgers calmly went inside to Frank Kaminsky.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan slipped a bit in the Big Ten title race - but only momentarily.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Andre Hollins had the step on Sam Dekker and a clear path to the basket for a shot.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Diving on the floor for loose balls. Strong drives to the hoop for dunks or to draw fouls. A blocked shot that whipped the "Grateful Red" student section into a frenzy.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tom Izzo wasn't trying to be funny.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Traevon Jackson hit a pull-up jumper with 2.1 seconds left for Wisconsin, seconds after Michigan State's Adreian Payne tied it with a 3, and Wisconsin beat the ninth-ranked Spartans 60-58 on Sunday.