- Missouri upsets No. 18 UCLA 80-71 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:30 pm
- No. 18 UCLA beats UC Santa Barbara 89-76 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:53 am
- No. 18 UCLA beats UC Santa Barbara 89-76 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:41 am
- No. 19 UCLA tops Northwestern 95-79 for 7-0 start Updated: Nov-30-13 3:47 am
- No. 19 UCLA tops Northwestern 95-79 for 7-0 start Updated: Nov-30-13 3:06 am
- Nevada routed 105-84 by No. 19 UCLA in Las Vegas Updated: Nov-29-13 1:09 am
- No. 19 UCLA routs Nevada 105-84 in Las Vegas Updated: Nov-29-13 12:26 am
- Mocs bottled up in 106-55 loss to No. 22 UCLA Updated: Nov-25-13 1:36 am
- Adams leads No. 22 UCLA over Chattanooga, 106-55 Updated: Nov-25-13 1:29 am
- Morehead State loses 81-70 to No. 22 UCLA Updated: Nov-23-13 2:49 am
- No. 22 UCLA beats pesky Morehead State 81-70 Updated: Nov-23-13 2:05 am
- Sacramento State loses 86-50 to No. 22 UCLA Updated: Nov-19-13 2:24 am
- No. 22 UCLA rolls past Sacramento State 86-50 Updated: Nov-19-13 2:09 am
- No. 24 UCLA beats Oakland 91-60 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:33 am
- No. 24 UCLA beats Oakland 91-60 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:17 am
- No. 22 UCLA beats Drexel 72-67 in Alford's debut Updated: Nov-09-13 3:14 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jabari Brown scored 22 points and Jordan Clarkson added 21 to help Missouri upset No. 18 UCLA 80-71 on Saturday.
LOS ANGELES - UC Santa Barbara couldn't match its strong first half against No. 18 UCLA with another solid 20 minutes.
LOS ANGELES - No. 18 UCLA used its depth to pull away from a halftime tie with UC Santa Barbara.
LAS VEGAS - Northwestern made nearly as many 3-pointers as UCLA. The problem was it took them nearly twice as many attempts.
LAS VEGAS - Sharing the ball is paying dividends for No. 19 UCLA.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada tied a season high with 16 turnovers and gave up more than 100 points for the first time in almost four years.
LAS VEGAS - UCLA coach Steve Alford had plenty to be thankful for Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - Chattanooga coach Will Wade didn't like the way his Mocs played against No. 22 UCLA - and wasn't afraid to say so.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA coach Steve Alford based his game plan on attacking the basket against a small Chattanooga lineup. His team responded with a stellar defense that allowed it to turn the game into a dunk contest.
LOS ANGELES - Chad Posthumus had a double-double, including a career-high 21 points, for Morehead State in its first visit to Pauley Pavilion.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams' freshman season ended early when he broke his foot, and UCLA's postseason hopes crashed soon afterward.
LOS ANGELES - With three players out and another ailing, five of the UCLA Bruins who logged major minutes Monday night scored in double figures.
LOS ANGELES - The Oakland Golden Grizzlies hope that taking their lumps early in the season will pay off when they eventually get to the Horizon League part of their schedule.
LOS ANGELES - A tougher UCLA basketball team emerged from its locker room in Pauley Pavilion on Tuesday night, and Oakland University felt the brunt of it.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA eked out a win in Steve Alford's debut as coach of the 22nd-ranked Bruins despite foul trouble and being forced to play a half-court game.