- Adams leads UCLA past Washington 91-82 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:20 pm
- Adams, Anderson lead UCLA past Oregon State 74-69 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:32 pm
- Ducks beat short-handed Bruins 87-83 in 2 OTs Updated: Feb-28-14 2:12 am
- UCLA's Adams, Anderson handed one-game suspensions Updated: Feb-27-14 11:50 pm
- No. 23 UCLA keeps pace in Pac-12, beats Cal 86-66 Updated: Feb-20-14 1:30 am
- Adams leads UCLA to 80-66 win over Utah Updated: Feb-15-14 7:21 pm
- Anderson, Alford lead UCLA past Colorado 92-74 Updated: Feb-13-14 11:27 pm
- UCLA finishes sweep of USC with 83-73 win Updated: Feb-09-14 12:56 am
SEATTLE - Jordan Adams scored a career-high 31 points, fighting through apparent leg cramps in the second half, and UCLA wrapped up the No. 2 seed in next week's Pac-12 Conference tournament with a 91-82 win over Washington on Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams scored 20 of his 24 points in the second half, and UCLA rallied from an 11-point deficit to beat Oregon State 74-69 Sunday night to snap its only two-game losing streak of the season.
LOS ANGELES - Joseph Young scored 26 points including the go-ahead 3-pointer in the second overtime, and Oregon outlasted short-handed UCLA 87-83 Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA standouts Jordan Adams and Kyle Anderson were suspended for Thursday night's game against Oregon for a violation of team rules, first-year coach Steve Alford announced.
BERKELEY, California - UCLA is on a late-season roll and right in the mix for a Pac-12 championship, hoping to chase down an Arizona team that has shown its imperfections.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams scored 24 points and UCLA opened the second half with a 14-0 run on the way to an 80-66 victory over Utah on Saturday.
LOS ANGELES - Kyle Anderson had 22 points, seven rebounds and 11 assists, freshman Bryce Alford scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half on four 3-pointers, and UCLA rallied from a 12-point first-half deficit for a 92-74 victory over Colorado on Thursday night.
LOS ANGELES - Norman Powell scored 10 of his 21 points during a 3 ½ minute span of the second half, Jordan Adams had 17 points and eight rebounds, and UCLA completed a season sweep of USC with an 83-73 victory on Saturday night.