- Ethics talk heats up Georgia governor's race Updated: Apr-08-14 6:20 pm
- Reports detail finances of Gov. Deal, opponents Updated: Apr-02-14 5:01 pm
- Congressmen seek House support for Savannah harbor Updated: Apr-02-14 4:01 pm
- New freeway interchange set to open in Atlanta Updated: Apr-02-14 5:37 am
- Georgia editorial roundup Updated: Apr-01-14 2:04 pm
- Ga. lawmakers finish session, head into campaigns Updated: Mar-21-14 7:53 pm
ATLANTA - The state ethics commission and all its staffing issues, lawsuits and allegations of outside influence have quickly become a key issue in this year's governor's race, with Gov. Nathan Deal and Democratic rival Jason Carter sparring Tuesday over who's to blame for the mess and how to fix it.
ATLANTA - Gov. Nathan Deal, helped in large part by the sale of an auto salvage company he co-owned, has reported an improvement in his personal finances heading into a competitive re-election bid four years after questions were raised about his sizable debts.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Georgia's 14 congressmen sent a letter Wednesday to the chairman of a House budget subcommittee to ask for help jumpstarting the expansion of Savannah's busy shipping channel.
ATLANTA - A new interchange connecting Interstate 85 and Georgia 400 in metro Atlanta is set to open.
Recent editorials from Georgia newspapers:
ATLANTA - Members of the Georgia General Assembly are ready to begin their campaigns for another term, fresh off a legislative session highlighted by scads of campaign-friendly maneuvers.