- No. 25 Marquette falters late, falls to SDSU Updated: Dec-02-13 1:55 am
- No. 20 Creighton falls 60-53 to George Washington Updated: Dec-01-13 11:33 pm
- Larsen, Geo Washington top No. 20 Creighton 60-53 Updated: Dec-01-13 11:09 pm
- Gardner, Marquette beat George Washington 76-60 Updated: Nov-29-13 7:30 pm
- Gardner, Marquette beat George Washington 76-60 Updated: Nov-29-13 7:23 pm
- George Washington beats Miami 71-63 in OT Updated: Nov-28-13 4:44 pm
- George Washington overwhelms Delaware State 94-50 Updated: Nov-19-13 9:12 pm
- George Washington tops Manhattan 80-74 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:51 pm
- Balance lifts George Washington past Maine 108-81 Updated: Nov-12-13 10:06 pm
- GW opens 100th season with 76-54 win over Radford Updated: Nov-08-13 10:21 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The shooting problems that have plagued Marquette much of the season returned on Sunday night, costing the No. 25 Golden Eagles a tournament championship they coveted.
ANAHEIM, California - Denied its first option on offense, No. 20 Creighton couldn't beat George Washington with Plan B.
ANAHEIM, California - Isaiah Armwood is one George Washington's top scorers and Sunday night he showed he's also one of the Colonials' best defenders.
FULLERTON, California - Being undefeated has a nice ring to it. For George Washington coach George Lonergan, though, getting better is more important.
FULLERTON, California - Marquette center Davante Gardner isn't one to look at the stat sheet, or the starting lineup.
FULLERTON, California - Joe McDonald hit a game-tying layup with three seconds remaining to help George Washington avoid a monumental collapse, and the Colonials beat Miami 71-63 in overtime in the opening game of the Wooden Legacy on Thursday morning.
RIVERDALE, New York - Maurice Creek scored 27 points and George Washington held off Manhattan late for an 80-74 win on Saturday night.
WASHINGTON - Maurice Creek, a graduate student who played three seasons at Indiana, had 19 points as George Washington rolled past Maine 108-81 Tuesday night.
WASHINGTON - George Washington kicked off its 100th season of men's basketball with a convincing 76-54 win over Radford University Friday night.