- New NDSU men's hoops coach adds assistant Updated: Apr-15-14 1:11 pm
- Huskers' Miles says Vucetic, Hawkins leaving team Updated: Apr-02-14 3:30 pm
- Nebraska assistant to coach South Dakota men Updated: Mar-24-14 7:02 pm
- Xavier Thames' 30 leads Aztecs past Bison 63-44 Updated: Mar-22-14 9:48 pm
- ND State built basketball program in football town Updated: Mar-21-14 7:20 pm
- Frustrated Nebraska falls in first NCAAs since '98 Updated: Mar-21-14 5:55 pm
- Baylor advances, Nebraska's Miles ejected in loss Updated: Mar-21-14 5:53 pm
- Nebraska coach Miles ejected Updated: Mar-21-14 2:33 pm
- Nebraska among 2 big-time schools with no NCAA win Updated: Mar-18-14 3:06 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - New North Dakota State University head men's basketball coach David Richman has added an assistant.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska basketball coach Tim Miles has announced two scholarship players and one walk-on are leaving the program at the end of the semester.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - New South Dakota coach Craig Smith says he's looking forward to taking the program to the top of the Summit League, and soon.
SPOKANE, Washington - Xavier Thames sent San Diego State home. As in back to the sunshine of California and a spot in the Sweet 16 for the second time in school history
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota State's ascension to NCAA basketball tournament darling began more than a decade ago with a college president who wanted to see the school name scrolled across the ticker on cable TV stations and set out to raise millions of dollars for Division I athletics.
SAN ANTONIO - Nebraska coach Tim Miles couldn't fix the cold shooting or sloppy passes. The Big Ten coach of the year did see one thing he could correct: an overlooked shot clock error.
SAN ANTONIO - In January, Baylor couldn't have even counted on making the NCAA tournament. This kind of March hot streak is starting to look familiar to the Bears.
SAN ANTONIO - Nebraska coach Tim Miles was ejected from the Cornhuskers' NCAA tournament West Region game against Baylor after getting whistled for two technical fouls in the second half.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Now that Nebraska has made it back to the NCAA tournament, the next challenge is to win there.