- McDermott scores 33, Bluejays top Nebraska 82-67 Updated: Dec-08-13 8:23 pm
- Miles' Huskers are out to end Creighton dominance Updated: Dec-07-13 4:03 am
- Nebraska win produces tie in Big Ten/ACC Challenge Updated: Dec-05-13 12:47 am
- Webster fuels Nebraska's 73-65 win Updated: Nov-24-13 4:59 pm
- Gordon's 20 lead UMass to 96-90 victory Updated: Nov-21-13 4:14 pm
- Pitchford leads Nebraska past W. Illinois 62-47 Updated: Nov-12-13 10:23 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Doug McDermott scored 33 points, and Creighton built a big lead quickly and ran off to an 82-67 victory over Nebraska on Sunday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - When it comes to college basketball, the Nebraska Cornhuskers have been overshadowed by the Creighton Bluejays for more than a decade.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - An early December game between two teams picked to finish at or near the bottom of their conferences never meant so much.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Tai Webster scored 13 of his 14 points in the second half and Nebraska rallied to take seventh place at the Charleston Classic with a 73-65 victory over Georgia on Sunday.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Derrick Gordon had 20 points to lead five Massachusetts players in double figures and the Minutemen held on in the final minute to open the Charleston Classic with a 96-90 victory over Nebraska on Thursday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Walter Pitchford scored all 14 of his points in the first half to lead four Nebraska players in double figures, and the Cornhuskers defeated Western Illinois 62-47 on Tuesday night to give Tim Miles his 300th coaching victory.