- Royals dominated by Kluber in 5-1 loss to Indians Updated: Apr-24-14 4:06 pm
- Kluber, Indians roll past Royals 5-1 Updated: Apr-24-14 2:35 pm
- Murphy delivers for Indians in 6-4 win Updated: Apr-20-14 5:50 pm
- Tigers hold on for 7-5 win over Indians Updated: Apr-17-14 5:56 pm
- Ramirez hits 2-run HR in 9th, Chisox top Indians Updated: Apr-13-14 9:48 pm
- Indians split doubleheader with Padres Updated: Apr-09-14 8:03 pm
- Indians McAllister shuts down Padres 2-0 in Game 1 Updated: Apr-09-14 7:30 pm
- Shaky defense, no offense hurt Padres in 2-0 loss Updated: Apr-09-14 5:37 pm
- Indians, Padres postponed by rain Updated: Apr-07-14 6:42 pm
- Twins outslug Indians 10-7 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:18 pm
- Indians, Kipnis agree to $52.5M, 6-year contract Updated: Apr-04-14 4:02 pm
- Indians rally to split doubleheader with A's Updated: Apr-03-14 1:41 am
- Results of replay rulings around the major leagues Updated: Apr-01-14 3:00 am
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- Crew chief Winters initiates replay Updated: Apr-01-14 12:17 am
- Brantley leads Indians over Brewers, 10-2 Updated: Mar-26-14 7:54 pm
CLEVELAND - One by one, the Royals went to the plate and came back empty.
CLEVELAND - Corey Kluber struck out a career-high 11 and pitched a four-hitter for his first complete game, and David Murphy and Asdrubal Cabrera drove in two runs apiece, leading the Indians to a 5-1 win over the Royals on Thursday.
CLEVELAND - Indians manager Terry Francona gave his team a pep talk Saturday after they lost for the seventh time in nine games.
DETROIT - Ian Kinsler's first few weeks with Detroit have been just what the Tigers were hoping for.
CHICAGO - Alexei Ramirez came up to the plate, ready to swing.
CLEVELAND - Zach McAllister's gem in the first game put the Indians in position for a sweep of Wednesday's doubleheader against the San Diego Padres.
CLEVELAND - San Diego manager Bud Black was finally able to smile after a long, cold day at the ballpark.
CLEVELAND - Pitching for the San Diego Padres isn't easy these days.
CLEVELAND - Corey Kluber's got a cloud hanging over him so far this season.
CLEVELAND - Chris Colabello isn't taking a single moment in the majors for granted.
CLEVELAND - Only hours before this season's home opener, the Indians guaranteed Jason Kipnis will be around for more than a few more.
OAKLAND, California - Michael Brantley gets to head home celebrating a game-winning hit instead of dwelling on a rare error.
The results of the five reviews Monday under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system:
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
OAKLAND, California - Crew chief Mike Winters became the first umpire to initiate a review under the expanded replay system, making the call after a collision at home plate during the game between the Indians and Athletics.