- Bucks reset, playing better since trade Updated: Mar-05-14 3:50 am
- Ilyasova scores 31, Bucks beat Jazz 114-88 Updated: Mar-03-14 11:32 pm
- Thornton scores 25 in Nets' 107-98 win over Bucks Updated: Mar-02-14 12:15 am
- George, West help Pacers hold on against Bucks Updated: Feb-23-14 12:32 am
- Faried stays hot, Nuggets beat Bucks 101-90 Updated: Feb-20-14 11:50 pm
- Bobcats get Ridnour, Neal from Bucks for 2 players Updated: Feb-20-14 9:14 pm
- Wolters hits big 3 for Bucks in win over Magic Updated: Feb-19-14 12:08 am
- PG Knight develops through Bucks' tough season Updated: Feb-17-14 3:36 pm
- Green leads Celtics past Bucks 102-86 Updated: Feb-11-14 12:18 am
- Howard, Harden lead Rockets over Bucks 101-95 Updated: Feb-09-14 12:35 am
- Chandler leads Nuggets past Bucks, 110-100 Updated: Feb-06-14 12:47 am
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - In a challenging season, sometimes a trade serves as a way to give a team a fresh start.
MILWAUKEE - With Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the house, the Milwaukee Bucks played like NBA champions.
MILWAUKEE - Marcus Thornton knew he was getting a second chance with the Nets and he made the most of it in just his third game with his new team.
MILWAUKEE - Kenneth Faried was called out for his timid play, dared to be more aggressive and take over games.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Bobcats are trying to bolster their 3-point shooting for the playoff stretch run.
MILWAUKEE - Giannis Antetokounmpo is the rookie who gets most of the attention for Milwaukee. It was another first-year player who made the biggest shot Tuesday night to give the Bucks a rare victory.
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - Long after the end of practice, the sound of a bouncing basketball echoed down the hall and up the stairs from the Milwaukee Bucks practice court.
MILWAUKEE - Boston Celtics coach Brad Stevens insisted that Jeff Green take open shots when he had them.
MILWAUKEE - Dwight Howard was disappointed by the Rockets' inconsistent effort, even if it was good enough to beat the Bucks.
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets have played pretty well against the NBA's best teams. It's the games against the league's struggling franchises that have proved to be an issue.