- Bucks pack up, await future with new owners Updated: Apr-17-14 5:44 pm
- Hawks wrap up regular season, beat Bucks 111-103 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:32 pm
- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 5:19 pm
- Raptors set franchise mark with 48th win Updated: Apr-14-14 11:11 pm
- Wizards top Bucks 104-91, close to clinching 6th Updated: Apr-12-14 11:15 pm
- Knight, Sessions help Bucks hold off Cavs, 119-116 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 am
- Bucks set dubious mark: franchise-worst 63 losses Updated: Apr-06-14 5:14 pm
- DeRozan scores 23, Raptors top Bucks 102-98 Updated: Apr-06-14 12:29 am
- Bucks giving Sanders advice after latest setback Updated: Apr-05-14 9:08 pm
- Bulls beat Bucks 102-90, win fourth straight Updated: Apr-05-14 12:06 am
- Monroe, Pistons rally past Bucks 116-111 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:11 pm
- Heat wrap up Midwest trip, beat Bucks 88-67 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:16 am
- Bucks end 8-game skid, complete sweep of Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 12:06 am
- Clippers get 50th win, 106-98 over Bucks Updated: Mar-25-14 2:05 am
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past Bucks 124-107 Updated: Mar-23-14 10:09 pm
- Warriors withstand scare to beat Bucks 115-110 Updated: Mar-21-14 2:26 am
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - One by one, the Milwaukee Bucks met with their coach one last time before packing up their belongings.
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.
TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors keep piling up accomplishments.
WASHINGTON - For all their flaws, the Washington Wizards had no business whatsoever losing to the Milwaukee Bucks - especially after Brandon Knight was scratched with a sore right hip seconds before tipoff.
MILWAUKEE - With slim hopes of avoiding the NBA's worst record, the Milwaukee Bucks are making the most of their late-season opportunity.
MILWAUKEE - The Bucks set a franchise record for futility this season, though they aren't dwelling on their failures.
MILWAUKEE - The playoff-bound Toronto Raptors found themselves trailing the hapless Milwaukee Bucks by nine points at halftime.
MILWAUKEE - Larry Sanders is hearing from team officials following his five-game suspension for a third positive marijuana test.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls have experienced such a turnaround this season that their wins are now being rated.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Josh Smith saved his only 3-pointers for when the Detroit Pistons needed them most.
MILWAUKEE - Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
LOS ANGELES - Doc Rivers and Larry Drew both got new coaching jobs this season. Needless to say, the Los Angeles Clippers dealt Rivers a much better hand that his counterpart received in Milwaukee.
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins did something Sunday he's not usually known for: lots of smiling.
OAKLAND, California - Sweating out a win against the NBA's worst team isn't usually a cause for celebration.