- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Return of Trey Burke boosts Utah Updated: Dec-05-13 7:48 pm
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Williams, Evans out for Jazz against Pacers Updated: Dec-04-13 10:08 pm
- Williams lifts Jazz past Rockets 109-103 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:48 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Markieff Morris leads Suns past Jazz, 112-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Rose-less Bulls, 89-83 in OT Updated: Nov-26-13 1:51 am
- Durant, Ibaka pace Thunder to 95-73 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-24-13 10:59 pm
- Ellis scores 26 and Mavericks hold off Jazz 103-93 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:38 am
- Burke to make NBA debut in New Orleans Updated: Nov-20-13 7:54 pm
- Curry scores 22 to lead Warriors over Jazz 98-87 Updated: Nov-19-13 12:53 am
- Warriors hold off Jazz 102-88 after O'Neal injury Updated: Nov-17-13 1:50 am
- Parker leads Spurs past Jazz 91-82 Updated: Nov-16-13 12:41 am
- Hayward, Jazz get 1st win, 111-105 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:00 am
- Hansbrough has 23, leads Raptors over winless Jazz Updated: Nov-09-13 10:38 pm
- Deng, Boozer lift Bulls to 97-73 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-08-13 11:54 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
SALT LAKE CITY - During the first 14 games of the season, the Utah Jazz offense was often politely described as sputtering and disjointed. Over the last six games, Jazz players and opponents have started using words like rhythm and flow.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward's pinpoint shooting got the Utah Jazz off to their best start of the season and Marvin Williams made the plays at the end for their most impressive victory of the season.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Two bad minutes worked better than anything else to get the Phoenix Suns' offense running.
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke finally had an opportunity to show why the Utah Jazz wanted him so badly.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City is having no problem adjusting to the occasional game without All-Start Russell Westbrook.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz found out what happens when you upset Tony Parker.
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time this season, basketball was fun for Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz.
TORONTO - Long on youthful promise but short on established talent, the Utah Jazz figured they'd take some beatings this season.
CHICAGO - Try as they might, the Chicago Bulls couldn't get Loul Deng his first triple-double.