- Poythress preparing for senior season after knee injury Updated: Apr-29-15 5:43 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Alex Poythress will return next season from a knee injury and give Kentucky coach John Calipari something he's never had with the Wildcats: A four-year player who is a major contributor.
- New Division I chief puts transfer rules on priority list Updated: Apr-26-15 3:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Kevin Lennon is putting transfer rule changes near the top of his priority list.
- Rohrssen, Abdelmassih join St. John's staff Updated: Apr-13-15 8:09 pm
NEW YORK - Barry Rohrssen and Matt Abdelmassih, considered two of the better recruiters in college basketball, have been named to fill the first two positions on Chris Mullin's coaching staff at St. John's.
- Record 7 Kentucky players off to NBA draft Updated: Apr-09-15 5:26 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A record seven players are leaving a mighty Kentucky team after a season that fell two wins short of a championship. They can look forward to a possible reunion in a couple of months at the NBA draft.
- Kentucky's Calipari named as Adolph Rupp Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-08-15 11:06 am
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Add the Adolph Rupp Coach of the Year award to the list of accolades for Kentucky's John Calipari.
- As Blue Devils celebrate title, looking ahead to 2015-16 Updated: Apr-07-15 2:06 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Nobody will hang any nets to replace the ones Duke cut down Monday night for several months, giving the Blue Devils plenty of time to celebrate their fifth national championship.
- Comeback! Duke tops Wisconsin 68-63 for national title Updated: Apr-07-15 2:13 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Over a matter of mere minutes, the youngsters at Duke grew into salty old pros.
- Lisa Leslie thrilled to be selected for Hall of Fame Updated: Apr-06-15 4:32 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Lisa Leslie was surprised when she got the phone call that she was elected to the basketball Hall of Fame.
- Calipari, Haywood top list of Hall of Fame selections Updated: Apr-06-15 3:48 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - As Kentucky coach John Calipari started to leave the Naismith Hall of Fame interview room Monday, he took one last question.
- Season of the near miss in college basketball Updated: Apr-06-15 2:50 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Maybe it was fitting that nobody - not even Kentucky - escaped this year unscathed.
- After loss, Kentucky awaits decisions on players' futures Updated: Apr-05-15 4:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Big, blue lockers provided fitting shelter for Kentucky players stunned after leaving the court.
- One and Done: Wisconsin ends Kentucky's undefeated run Updated: Apr-05-15 2:05 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Nobody ever said they were perfect. Now, the Kentucky Wildcats aren't undefeated, either.
- The Latest: Wisconsin beats Kentucky in Final Four Updated: Apr-04-15 11:21 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - 11:15 P.M.