- No. 1 Florida routs Kentucky, goes 18-0 in SEC Updated: Mar-08-14 2:48 pm
- No. 25 Kentucky survives Alabama 55-48 Updated: Mar-05-14 1:06 am
- No. 25 Kentucky survives Alabama 55-48 Updated: Mar-05-14 12:41 am
- No. 17 Kentucky loses to South Carolina 72-67 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:59 pm
- South Carolina beats No. 17 Kentucky 72-67 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:51 pm
- Arkansas beats No. 17 Kentucky 71-67 in OT Updated: Feb-27-14 11:40 pm
- Qualls eyes encore performance against Kentucky Updated: Feb-26-14 6:33 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky edges LSU 77-76 in OT Updated: Feb-22-14 8:59 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky preps for rematch against LSU Updated: Feb-21-14 5:57 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky tops Mississippi 84-70 Updated: Feb-18-14 10:18 pm
- Challenge, opportunity for Ole Miss this week Updated: Feb-17-14 3:08 pm
- No. 3 Florida rallies past No. 14 Kentucky 69-59 Updated: Feb-16-14 1:08 am
- No. 14 Kentucky faces SEC test vs. No. 3 Florida Updated: Feb-14-14 6:48 pm
- Nene leads Wizards past Kings, 93-84 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:51 pm
- No. 18 Kentucky beats Mississippi State 69-59 Updated: Feb-08-14 5:03 pm
- No. 18 Wildcats still has chance to win SEC Updated: Feb-07-14 6:35 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Patric Young scored 18 points in his final home game and No. 1 Florida routed 25th-ranked Kentucky 84-65 on Saturday, becoming the first team in Southeastern Conference history to go 18-0 in league play.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Alabama caught No. 25 Kentucky at the wrong time.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky players looked unsure of themselves much of the time against Alabama, a nervousness resulting in a stat sheet and game film not worth looking at.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Kentucky coach John Calipari was ejected from Saturday night's game and didn't talk to reporters after South Carolina beat the 17th-ranked Wildcats 72-67.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Frank Martin went from one of the most disappointing games of his career to his best win so far at South Carolina.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Arkansas didn't need a spectacular dunk to beat No. 17 Kentucky in overtime this time around.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - There's just no way to forget the sequence that led to Michael Qualls soaring in for the put-back dunk that gave Arkansas an overtime win over Kentucky last month.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Julius Randle couldn't remember if anyone was guarding him in those final seconds because he was so focused on positioning himself to grab any missed shot.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky's five-point loss at LSU last month stands out in a list of games the Wildcats feel were missed opportunities for victories.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Kentucky's Julius Randle started his big night with a few dunks, then made a boatload of free throws and capped it off with a difficult finish in the lane to seal the victory.
Two straight road losses have sent Ole Miss tumbling down the Southeastern Conference standings.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Florida had the same plan when it was trailing and when it pulled ahead. The third-ranked Gators just wanted to maintain their composure.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Despite periodic breakdowns on both ends that have allowed opponents to remain competitive, Kentucky has fought through those lapses to build a four-game winning streak.
WASHINGTON - Washington coach Randy Wittman isn't content with getting back to .500 and doesn't want the Wizards to be either.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Frustrated with his talented young team, Kentucky coach John Calipari turned to a couple of rarely used veterans for a lift.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky has been able overcome inconsistent play on defense and from centers to stay within striking distance of first-place Florida heading into the second half of Southeastern Conference play.