- Chiefs find Redskins to be tonic for ills Updated: Dec-09-13 2:33 pm
- Redskins lose 5th straight, beaten 45-10 by Chiefs Updated: Dec-08-13 6:28 pm
- Chiefs thump Redskins 45-10 to break 3-game skid Updated: Dec-08-13 6:02 pm
- Bad foot testing Bailey's patience Updated: Dec-06-13 7:53 pm
- Chiefs revolving O-line finally hits stride Updated: Dec-05-13 4:53 pm
- Dropped passes an epidemic for stumbling Chiefs Updated: Dec-04-13 5:42 pm
- FANTASY GRIND: Playoff luck - don't depend on it Updated: Dec-04-13 3:59 am
- Chiefs try to regroup after 3 straight losses Updated: Dec-02-13 4:03 pm
- Chiefs unlikely to have Houston back for Redskins Updated: Dec-02-13 3:50 pm
- 5 highlights from Broncos' win in Kansas City Updated: Dec-02-13 3:50 am
- Slumping Chiefs lose again to Broncos, 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 10:10 pm
- Manning, Decker lead Broncos past Chiefs 35-28 Updated: Dec-01-13 9:35 pm
- Chiefs' Smith finally letting loose on offense Updated: Nov-28-13 10:57 am
- 5 things to know after Chargers' 41-38 win in KC Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs Updated: Nov-24-13 6:20 pm
- WR Kyle Williams goes on Chiefs' IR Updated: Nov-22-13 5:15 pm
- 49ers offense looks to rediscover its groove Updated: Nov-21-13 6:30 pm
- Slow starts slowing down Chiefs struggling offense Updated: Nov-20-13 3:32 pm
- Chiefs forced to bounce back from first loss Updated: Nov-18-13 3:08 pm
- Column: Chiefs lose but can still learn from it Updated: Nov-18-13 3:24 am
- Manning, Broncos top Chiefs 27-17 Updated: Nov-18-13 3:24 am
- Chiefs lose to Broncos 27-17 Updated: Nov-18-13 1:29 am
- Manning leads Broncos to 27-17 win over KC Updated: Nov-18-13 1:18 am
- Chiefs-Broncos game not one-dimensional affair Updated: Nov-15-13 1:41 pm
- Kyle Williams lands with unbeaten Chiefs Updated: Nov-13-13 7:26 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Hard as it might be to believe that the Kansas City Chiefs who won just twice last season rattled off nine straight wins this year, it may have been even harder to digest what transpired at Washington.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Pacing the sideline in street clothes for nine games this season was downright difficult for 12-time Pro Bowl cornerback Champ Bailey.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Branden Albert is hurt, so is Jon Asamoah, and the No. 1 overall pick in last April's draft has gone through a painful series of growing pains this season.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It was almost like adding injury to insult when Chiefs tight end Anthony Fasano banged his head off the turf so hard that he sustained a concussion a split-second after dropping a pass.
Now that you're in the fantasy football playoffs, try to make it so your opponent has to get lucky, not you.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The line of demarcation might as well be the Kansas City Chiefs' bye week.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Two weeks later and in a different venue, the outcome was pretty much the same.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just a few weeks ago, the Kansas City Chiefs were unbeaten.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In the words of Chiefs safety Eric Berry, Peyton Manning does not discriminate.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Alex Smith's even disposition never changed, even after the Chiefs quarterback held his own in an entertaining shootout with Chargers counterpart Philip Rivers.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The San Diego Chargers were staring down their fourth straight loss when Philip Rivers stepped under center, peered across the line at the Kansas City defense and called for the snap.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Philip Rivers called it the kind of game that could save the Chargers' season. Seyi Ajirotutu called its defining play the greatest catch of his career.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs had hoped wide receiver Kyle Williams would provide some speed and a spark to an offense that was desperately in need of both.
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Harbaugh called his players together Thursday and talked to them about writing a new story.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It had to be a painful experience for Chiefs coach Andy Reid, someone who prides himself on being an offensive innovator, to relive the first quarter of last Sunday's game in Denver.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs only intend to lose to the Denver Broncos once, and that thought goes beyond the rematch between AFC West rivals in two weeks at Arrowhead Stadium.
The Kansas City Chiefs came out of it with their record finally sullied yet their pride still fully intact.
DENVER - Peyton Manning wrapped his tender ankles tightly in white tape, just to make sure they were secure against the league's best pass rush.
DENVER - Peyton Manning put more hits on the Kansas City Chiefs than they put on him.
DENVER - Peyton Manning walked off the field showing no trace of a limp and hardly a spot of dirt.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It's not in Alex Smith's competitive nature to sit on the ball.
SANTA CLARA, California - It took about 24 hours for Kyle Williams to find a new job.