- Chiefs keep grinding away with unheralded running backs Updated: Nov-25-15 5:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just about anybody can carry the ball effectively for the Kansas City Chiefs these days.
- After 1-5 start, Chiefs riding 4-game winning streak Updated: Nov-23-15 2:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - What the Kansas City Chiefs have accomplished this season is hardly rare. What they can still accomplish is nearly unprecedented.
- Houston's pick-6, Poe's TD run carry Chiefs over Chargers Updated: Nov-23-15 3:36 am
SAN DIEGO - The Kansas City Chiefs are on a roll, with a big defensive tackle going airborne to score a rushing touchdown and Justin Houston once again getting the better of Philip Rivers.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Chargers free-fall continues with 33-3 loss to Chiefs Updated: Nov-22-15 9:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers' free-fall continues. It's hard to say they've hit rock bottom because there are six games left.
- Houston's pick-6, Poe's TD run carry Chiefs over Chargers Updated: Nov-22-15 8:56 pm
SAN DIEGO - Things are going so well now for the Kansas City Chiefs that they've got a 346-pound defensive tackle leaping over the pile into the end zone.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Chiefs' Smith on verge of record for errorless pass attempts Updated: Nov-19-15 1:42 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just try to ask Chiefs coach Andy Reid about the remarkable streak of passes that Alex Smith has thrown this season without an interception.
- Gabbert provides 49ers' offense new look against Seahawks Updated: Nov-18-15 6:27 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Having not won in Seattle's CenturyLink Field since 2011, the San Francisco 49ers are hoping a change at quarterback can spark their struggling offense against the Seahawks.
- Manning hits the bench as Broncos fall 29-13 to Chiefs Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
DENVER - Even after his coach removed him from the game, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline, helmet on, refusing to show any sign that he was anything less than ready to go back in.
- Chiefs crush Manning, Broncos 29-13 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is hurt - and he's sorry he hurt his team.
- For Archie Manning, a rough day of watching sons play Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
NEW YORK - Archie Manning leaned back in his chair and muttered: "I hate football."
- Chiefs chase Manning from game in 29-13 win over Broncos Updated: Nov-15-15 10:03 pm
DENVER - The fans were almost all gone, and more than an hour after he'd taken his last snap, Peyton Manning stood on the sideline leafing through the pictures of all those plays gone wrong.
- Chiefs' Duvernay-Tardif juggles med school, life in NFL Updated: Nov-13-15 5:47 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The day before the Kansas City Chiefs made Laurent Duvernay-Tardif their newest member, he was cradling in the biggest hands you'll ever shake the first of tiny twins born premature.
- Chiefs begin second half still with playoff aspirations Updated: Nov-09-15 4:57 pm
- The best defenses in the NFL these days can bring the blitz Updated: Nov-06-15 2:17 am
With sleek and sophisticated offenses, cunning and confident quarterbacks and recent rule changes designed for player safety, defense in the NFL has never been more difficult.
- 49ers make QB change from Kaepernick to Gabbert Updated: Nov-05-15 3:16 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Three years after Colin Kaepernick led the San Francisco 49ers on a Super Bowl run, coach Jim Tomsula decided his struggling quarterback needed a break and his dormant offense needed a change.
- Chiefs still harbor playoff hopes after disastrous start Updated: Nov-02-15 2:03 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Just about the only people who thought the Kansas City Chiefs still had a chance to make the playoffs two weeks ago were Tamba Hali and the rest of the guys in his locker room.
- Lions can't stop elusive Smith, Chiefs in 45-10 London loss Updated: Nov-01-15 2:51 pm
- Smith, Chiefs run over Lions 45-10 at Wembley Stadium Updated: Nov-01-15 1:58 pm
LONDON - When Alex Smith had no options left, he ran. And he ran far.
- No. 13 Utah cruises past Oregon State 27-12 Updated: Oct-31-15 11:17 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The magic number is down to four for No. 13 Utah.
- Chiefs land in London to face Lions as official 'home' team Updated: Oct-30-15 2:09 pm
LONDON - The Kansas City Chiefs, renowned for their high-decibel fans and enviable home-field advantage, are about to play their strangest "home" game in team history - in front of 84,000 mostly English spectators 4,300 miles (7,000 kilometers) from Arrowhead Stadium.