- Big East honors: Hall's Edwin, Marquette's Gardner Updated: Mar-10-14 10:11 am
- St. John's survives, beats Marquette in 2OT 91-90 Updated: Mar-08-14 3:33 pm
- Marquette seeks late run to extend NCAA streak Updated: Mar-07-14 6:22 pm
- Providence needs 2OT to top Marquette, 81-80 Updated: Mar-05-14 1:08 am
- Marquette downs Georgetown 75-73 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:57 pm
- Marquette holds on for 96-94 victory over DePaul Updated: Feb-22-14 5:26 pm
- Thomas leads Marquette over Xavier 81-72 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:48 pm
- Wilson powers Marquette past Seton Hall 77-66 Updated: Feb-11-14 9:33 pm
NEW YORK - Seton Hall senior guard Fuquan Edwin was honored as the Big East's defensive player of the year Monday while Marquette junior forward Davante Gardner was the conference's top sixth man for a second straight season.
MILWAUKEE - D'Angelo Harrison scored 20 points and hit a clutch 3 in double overtime, Marquette's Derrick Wilson missed a jumper with 1 second left and St. John's held on for a 91-90-win Saturday in the regular-season finale for both teams.
MILWAUKEE - Marquette guard Jake Thomas got off the plane and immediately wanted to get back on a basketball court.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Some may have thought Providence was out of contention for making the NCAA tournament this season, but Bryce Cotton and his Friars teammates aren't listening.
MILWAUKEE - Davante Gardner scored 26 points and Jake Thomas added a career-high 22 points to lead Marquette to 75-73 win over Georgetown Thursday.
ROSEMONT, Illinois - Davante Gardner scored seven of his 22 points in overtime, including a key three-point play, and Marquette held on for a 96-94 victory over DePaul on Saturday.
MILWAUKEE - Senior guard Jake Thomas scored 18 points on a career-best six 3-pointers and Marquette held on for an 81-72 Big East Conference victory over Xavier on Saturday, the first time this season the Golden Eagles have won three consecutive games.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jamil Wilson scored 25 points and had 10 rebounds in powering Marquette to a 77-66 victory over Seton Hall on Tuesday night.