- Upsets happening early this season Updated: Nov-21-13 4:26 am
- Parker leads Spurs past Celtics, win 8th straight Updated: Nov-21-13 12:44 am
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Pacers relying on selflessness during perfect run Updated: Nov-13-13 6:30 pm
- Pacers beat Nets to improve NBA-best start to 7-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
- Indiana State alum Larry Bird honored with statue Updated: Nov-09-13 6:01 pm
- ISU fans past, present to honor Bird this weekend Updated: Nov-07-13 3:07 pm
- Perfect Pacers pull away from Bulls for 97-80 win Updated: Nov-07-13 3:33 am
- Statue of Larry Bird erected on ISU campus Updated: Nov-05-13 1:30 pm
Parity in college basketball has made it so that when a smaller program knocks off a bigger one, it's not much of a surprise anymore.
SAN ANTONIO - Although the San Antonio Spurs seem rather methodical and downright boring to some, they are enjoying themselves this season and that is ruining the fun for others.
NEW YORK - Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for the Indiana Pacers is the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference and the home-court advantage that comes with it.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Subtle reminders that one of basketball's greatest players once dominated at Indiana State University are spotted throughout the Hulman Center, where the Sycamores play their home basketball games.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - In 1978-79, Darlene Hantzis was a 19-year-old Indiana State University sophomore, English major, student leader and basketball fan.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is off to the perfect start.
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - A 15-foot-tall bronze statue of Larry Bird has been erected at Indiana State University more than three decades after the basketball great led the school to a national championship game.