- Porto beats Chelsea 2-1 in Champions League Updated: Sep-29-15 5:42 pm
PORTO, Portugal - Maicon scored the winner as FC Porto beat Chelsea 2-1 in the Champions League on Tuesday and heaped more misery on Jose Mourinho's team.
- Chelsea, hurting at home, looks for relief in Europe Updated: Sep-28-15 10:35 am
LISBON, Portugal - Jose Mourinho's Chelsea has made a miserable start to the Premier League season, lying 15th after seven games, but it's top of Champions league G and hopeful a strong run in Europe's prestige tournament can ease the pressure at home.
- Arsenal defender Gabriel given one-match ban, fined Updated: Sep-25-15 6:55 pm
LONDON - Arsenal defender Gabriel Paulista has been given a one-match ban by the English Football Association after admitting a charge of improper conduct.
- Arsenal successful in appealing Gabriel's red card Updated: Sep-22-15 6:41 pm
LONDON - Arsenal defender Gabriel Paulista has had a three-match ban for violent conduct withdrawn by the English Football Association following a successful appeal by the club after his red card against Chelsea.
- Chelsea's Costa banned for 3 matches by FA Updated: Sep-22-15 6:39 pm
LONDON - Chelsea striker Diego Costa was banned for three matches on Tuesday after a charge of violent conduct during his team's 2-0 win over Arsenal at Stamford Bridge was upheld by a disciplinary panel.
- 2 sent off for Arsenal, Costa escapes red as Chelsea wins Updated: Sep-19-15 4:24 pm
LONDON - After an uncharacteristically feeble start by Chelsea to its Premier League title defense, the return of Diego Costa's fiery temperament was just what Jose Mourinho needed to rouse his under-performers against Arsenal.
- Chelsea hammers Maccabi Tel Aviv 4-0 in the Champions League Updated: Sep-16-15 7:03 pm
LONDON - Chelsea eased to a 4-0 victory over Maccabi Tel Aviv in its opening Group G match in the Champions League on Wednesday, but the performance at Stamford Bridge was not as convincing as the scoreline.
- Chelsea needing a pressure-relieving win in Champions League Updated: Sep-15-15 7:43 am
LONDON - Chelsea will host Maccabi Tel Aviv in its Champions League Group G opener on Wednesday, needing a win to take some pressure off manager Jose Mourinho.
- More trouble for Mourinho as Chelsea loses 3-1 at Everton Updated: Sep-12-15 10:58 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Steven Naismith scored a hat trick to guide Everton to a convincing 3-1 victory over Chelsea on Saturday, as the new season took another sharp turn for the worse for Jose Mourinho's champions.