- Draws for both Arsenal, Chelsea but only 1 team is satisfied Updated: Nov-29-15 2:23 pm
LONDON - It's a sign of how dismal Chelsea's Premier League title defense has been that Jose Mourinho called a draw at Tottenham the best performance of the season. A draw for Arsenal on Sunday at Norwich, though, left Arsene Wenger experiencing the same old frustrations.
- Tottenham extends unbeaten run by holding Chelsea 0-0 Updated: Nov-29-15 11:45 am
LONDON - Rarely has a goalless stalemate satisfied Jose Mourinho so much.
- Chelsea beats Maccabi Tel Aviv 4-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-24-15 6:19 pm
HAIFA, Israel - Chelsea remained in the hunt to advance from Champions League Group G in easing past 10-man Maccabi Tel Aviv 4-0 on Tuesday.
- Hazard solving slump mystery key to Chelsea recovering form Updated: Nov-23-15 12:28 pm
LONDON - If one player epitomizes Chelsea's slump it's surely Eden Hazard.
- Costa ends scoring drought, Chelsea beats Norwich 1-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:35 pm
LONDON - Diego Costa grabbed a second-half winner as Chelsea beat Norwich 1-0 in the Premier League on Saturday, ending the champions' three-match losing run and easing some of the pressure on manager Jose Mourinho.
- Spain beats England 2-0 thanks to Gaspar's superb volley Updated: Nov-13-15 5:55 pm
ALICANTE, Spain - Mario Gaspar scored with a remarkable spinning volley from the top of the area to lead Spain to a 2-0 win over England in a friendly on Friday, handing the English their first loss in nearly a year and a half.
- Stoke wins 1-0 in 3rd straight EPL defeat for Chelsea Updated: Nov-07-15 3:04 pm
STOKE, England - Stoke beat Chelsea 1-0 Saturday to inflict the third straight Premier League defeat on the defending champions.
- Diego Costa recalled for Spain's national team Updated: Nov-06-15 9:40 am
MADRID - Diego Costa is back with Spain's national team after being left out of the last two matches because of suspensions.
- Willian eases pressure on Mourinho with Chelsea winner Updated: Nov-04-15 5:39 pm
LONDON - Willian produced a late winner as Chelsea fans put on a show of support for embattled manager Jose Mourinho on Wednesday, scoring from a free kick to seal a 2-1 victory over Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League.