- Crosby scores in 7th straight, Penguins top Ducks 6-2 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:47 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby felt Cam Fowler's stick desperately tugging at his jersey and kept right on skating. Breaking in all alone against Anaheim goaltender John Gibson, Crosby kept Fowler at bay long enough to rip a wrist shot over Gibson's glove and into the net, the most elaborate display of a hot streak that shows no signs of slowing.
- Palat, Stralman lead Lightning past Penguins 6-3 Updated: Feb-05-16 11:31 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The surging Tampa Bay Lightning are piling up goals and victories.
- Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators, 6-5 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Sidney Crosby is back to doing Sidney Crosby things. The Pittsburgh Penguins are winning.
- Penguins look to carry momentum into second half Updated: Feb-01-16 7:16 pm
PITTSBURGH - So what if the calendar reads early February? The way the Pittsburgh Penguins figure it, the playoffs have already started.
- Fleury, Penguins top Devils 2-0 for 3rd straight win Updated: Jan-26-16 10:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins may finally be starting to figure things out. Just in time - they hope - for a playoff push.
- Malkin has hat trick as Penguins rally past Canucks, 5-4 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:30 pm
PITTSBURGH - Another lackluster start left the Pittsburgh Penguins facing a two-goal deficit.
- Penguins end long winless streak against Flyers, 4-3 Updated: Jan-21-16 11:18 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Philadelphia Flyers - as usual of late - were dominating their cross-state rivals.
- Crosby scores 2, Fleury stops 22 shots, Penguins beat 'Canes Updated: Jan-17-16 7:50 pm
PITTSBURGH - Coach Mike Sullivan knows the Penguins have had mieresults have been mixed for Pittsburgh since he took over a month ago. Still, he likes his players' effort.
- Skinner scores in OT, Hurricanes beat Penguins 3-2 Updated: Jan-12-16 10:41 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Elias Lindholm was setting up his Carolina Hurricanes teammates all night long. None of his assists was bigger than his last one.