- Warriors win 4th straight, hold off Suns 113-107 Updated: Mar-10-14 12:32 am
- Warriors' Curry limited because of strained quad Updated: Mar-09-14 8:33 pm
- Warriors ease past Hawks 111-97 in return home Updated: Mar-08-14 1:45 am
- Thompson, Lee lead Warriors over Celtics 108-88 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:33 pm
- Warriors hand Pacers rare home loss, 98-96 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:36 pm
- Jermaine O'Neal misses game due to passport issue Updated: Mar-02-14 4:24 pm
- Curry's triple-double helps Warriors rout Knicks Updated: Feb-28-14 11:59 pm
- Gibson leads Bulls to 103-83 win over Warriors Updated: Feb-26-14 11:55 pm
- Jermaine O'Neal carries Warriors past Nets, 93-86 Updated: Feb-23-14 2:20 am
- David Lee, Andrew Bogut out for Warriors vs. Nets Updated: Feb-22-14 9:23 pm
- Warriors end Rockets' streak with 102-99 OT win Updated: Feb-21-14 3:06 am
- Blake begins with Warriors after trade from Lakers Updated: Feb-21-14 2:06 am
- Warriors' Bogut misses 6th straight game Updated: Feb-20-14 9:26 pm
- Lakers trade Steve Blake to Warriors for 2 guards Updated: Feb-20-14 1:45 am
- Warriors hold off Kings 101-92 in Sacramento Updated: Feb-20-14 1:44 am
- Jackson, Warriors feeling pressure of expectations Updated: Feb-13-14 3:21 pm
- James' 3-pointer lifts Heat past Warriors, 111-110 Updated: Feb-13-14 8:11 am
- Warriors' Bogut, O'Neal to miss game vs. Heat Updated: Feb-11-14 5:57 pm
- 76ers trying to regroup from lopsided losses Updated: Feb-11-14 5:06 am
- Speights, Warriors hand 76ers another rout, 123-80 Updated: Feb-11-14 3:06 am
- Warriors' Bogut misses 3rd straight game vs 76ers Updated: Feb-11-14 2:26 am
OAKLAND, California - When Steve Blake checked in at the scorer's table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry says he will play limited minutes for the foreseeable future because of a strained right quad.
BOSTON - Golden State didn't need another winning, last-second basket this time.
INDIANAPOLIS - Klay Thompson seized the moment twice Tuesday night.
TORONTO - Jermaine O'Neal's misplaced passport has left the Golden State Warriors one man short Sunday against the Toronto Raptors.
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry's last Madison Square Garden performance was breathtaking, the most dazzling display of outside shooting ever at the famed arena.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls are showing they can score points as well as limit them. And when they do both, they can make beating even a good team look easy.
OAKLAND, California - During a players' meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine O'Neal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again - because he very well might not.
OAKLAND, California - In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
OAKLAND, California - Steve Blake arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area on Thursday afternoon, checked into a hotel and headed straight to Oracle Arena for the first time as a member of the home team.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Golden State Warriors have made another move in hopes of finding a reliable backup to point guard Stephen Curry.
SACRAMENTO, California - With word spreading about a trade sending popular teammate Kent Bazemore and fellow reserve MarShon Brooks to the Los Angeles Lakers for point guard Steve Blake just before tipoff, the Golden State Warriors had every excuse to be out of rhythm in their first game following the All-Star break.
OAKLAND, California - Nobody expected much from the Philadelphia 76ers this season.
OAKLAND, California - By the time reporters were allowed in the visiting locker room at Oracle Arena late Monday night, most of the Philadelphia 76ers already had cleared out.