- Cal hires Tennessee's Cuonzo Martin as coach Updated: Apr-15-14 8:30 pm
- Vols look to future after heartbreaking finish Updated: Mar-29-14 2:36 pm
- Michigan, Kentucky survive in Midwest Regional Updated: Mar-29-14 4:29 am
- Michigan holds on late to beat Tennessee 73-71 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:46 am
- Tennessee rally falls short, 73-71 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:03 am
- Vols play their way from bubble to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:50 pm
- Virginia, Tennessee cruise into NCAA round of 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 4:07 am
- Mercer's NCAA run ends with 83-63 loss to Vols Updated: Mar-23-14 10:21 pm
- Tennessee ends Mercer's NCAA run with 83-63 romp Updated: Mar-23-14 10:11 pm
- Tennessee beats Massachusetts 86-67 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-21-14 11:12 pm
- Tennessee beats Massachusetts 86-67 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-21-14 7:39 pm
- Vols wrap up First Four with big comeback Updated: Mar-20-14 3:46 am
- Iowa sees Vols rally to 78-65 OT win at First Four Updated: Mar-20-14 1:15 am
- Vols rally to beat Iowa 78-65 in OT at First Four Updated: Mar-20-14 12:54 am
- McCaffery to Iowa for son's surgery before game Updated: Mar-18-14 4:43 pm
BERKELEY, California - A more relaxed fan base, milder weather and a chance to coach at the top-rated public university in the country added up to Cuonzo Martin making the decision to leave Tennessee for California.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's final game of the season could serve as a microcosm for its entire year.
INDIANAPOLIS - John Calipari finally figured out how to get his players' attention. He banned television.
INDIANAPOLIS - Michigan coach John Beilein had watched his team blow almost all of a 15-point lead, and he was sure he knew how Tennessee would try to take the lead.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The do-or-die nature of the NCAA tournament is nothing new to Tennessee.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The ACC's national championship hopes now come down to one school: Virginia.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Mercer couldn't have picked a better matchup for its first NCAA tournament game - or a worse one for its second one.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Jordan McRae flew in to throw down a dunk on the break and increase Tennessee's big first-half lead, then came down the floor to scream triumphantly toward the orange-clad fans near the court.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Massachusetts never found its rhythm in its first NCAA tournament game since 1998, from the Minutemen's stymied offense to their inability to harass Tennessee into mistakes with their pressure.
DAYTON, Ohio - Tennessee gave the NCAA tournament its first improbable comeback. Cal Poly won, too - which was improbable in itself.
DAYTON, Ohio - Ahead nearly the entire game, Iowa couldn't finish it off in regulation. Then, the Hawkeyes couldn't make a shot in overtime.
DAYTON, Ohio - Don't get discouraged, coach Cuonzo Martin told his Volunteers during those long NCAA tournament timeouts. Instead, hang in there and figure a way to pull it out.
DAYTON, Ohio - Iowa coach Fran McCaffery will be in and out of Dayton as the Hawkeyes get ready for their first NCAA tournament game in eight years.