- Utah Democrats unveil Medicaid expansion plan Updated: Mar-06-14 4:14 pm
- Groups reach deal on Utah caucus system Updated: Mar-02-14 10:26 pm
- Utah governor rejects full Medicaid expansion Updated: Feb-27-14 8:28 pm
- Herbert asks President Obama for drought help Updated: Feb-24-14 6:14 pm
- House GOP: No federal money for Medicaid Updated: Feb-19-14 7:52 pm
- Bill to make Utah AG an appointee advances Updated: Feb-17-14 3:28 pm
- Family of UT officer calls for bulletproof glass Updated: Feb-09-14 3:47 pm
- Model Arkansas way of expanding Medicaid at risk Updated: Feb-06-14 6:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Democrats have rolled out their own plan for Medicaid expansion in the state, adding yet another proposal to the mix at the Republican-controlled Legislature.
SALT LAKE CITY - A group pushing to overhaul Utah's system for nominating political candidates has worked out a deal with state lawmakers that both sides say enables more participation.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's Republican governor announced Thursday he wants to reject a full Medicaid expansion that would enroll more people in the government program, and instead seek federal dollars to cover the poor in private plans.
SALT LAKE CITY - Republican members of Utah's House of Representatives are crafting a plan for a partial Medicaid expansion that appears to fall short of Gov. Gary Herbert's intention and could lead to an impasse over the issue.
SALT LAKE CITY - A proposal to change Utah's attorney general from an elected office to an appointed position is moving forward at the Legislature this session.
SPANISH FORK, Utah - The wife and children of a Utah deputy killed in a recent crime spree are calling for bulletproof glass in every patrol vehicle.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' plan for expanding Medicaid by buying private insurance policies for the poor instead of adding them to the rolls was heralded as a model for convincing more Republican-leaning states to adopt a key part of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.