- Group leaves Washington, but no Medicaid deal yet Updated: Apr-29-15 8:32 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert and Republican legislative leaders said they were optimistic Wednesday after leaving a meeting in Washington with federal officials, but they're still without a deal or new flexibility to expand Medicaid in Utah.
- Utah governor's testimony in lawsuit unlikely Updated: Apr-23-15 6:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A ruling from a federal judge this week makes it unlikely that Republican Gov. Gary Herbert or lawmakers will be called to testify in the Utah Republican Party's lawsuit over changes to the state's election system.
- Utah election changes sparks GOP infighting Updated: Apr-23-15 3:21 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A fight among Utah Republicans over changes to the state system for nominating political candidates has mushroomed into an increasingly public dispute, with GOP officials quarreling on the radio and some Republicans questioning party leadership.
- Director of state environmental quality department resigns Updated: Apr-23-15 1:13 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The head of Utah's environmental quality department is stepping down after six years on the job.
- Jay Leno in Utah on Tuesday night for sports awards event Updated: Apr-21-15 5:04 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jay Leno will be in Utah Tuesday night to help Utah's governor honor the state's top athletic achievements for 2014.
- Ex-Gov. Norman Bangerter's life remembered at service Updated: Apr-18-15 8:42 pm
WEST JORDAN, Utah - Former Gov. Norman Bangerter was remembered as much for his private life as his public service during a funeral service Saturday.
- Former Utah Gov. Norman Bangerter dies at 82 Updated: Apr-14-15 10:13 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Former Utah Gov. Norman Bangerter died Tuesday after suffering a stroke. He was 82.
- Q&A: A look at the 4-year-drought in Nevada Updated: Apr-12-15 10:44 am
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval stood in a dry, dusty lakebed and made a startling point - the place where he stood was covered by 3 feet of water only a few years ago.
- With shuttered dealership, Tesla looking for options in Utah Updated: Apr-07-15 5:22 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Tesla Motors has built a new showroom in Salt Lake City to sell its sleek electric cars, but no one can buy, drive or discuss prices there after Utah officials ruled it violates state laws about car makers owning dealerships.