- Elections office: Utah AG likely violated laws Updated: Nov-22-13 6:23 pm
- Herbert appoints replacement for Cox's House seat Updated: Nov-15-13 4:14 pm
- Boeing may move 777X out of Washington state Updated: Nov-14-13 6:49 pm
- Boeing reaches out to Utah about 777x production Updated: Nov-14-13 6:31 pm
- Robert Redford honored for contributions to Utah Updated: Nov-10-13 7:05 pm
- Former state Rep. Spencer Cox replaced by cousin Updated: Nov-09-13 8:58 pm
- Utah agriculture, food commissioner retires Updated: Nov-04-13 4:13 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - A damning report released Friday shows Utah's attorney general deliberately withheld information from his campaign documents last year and tried to influence a probe into the matter by altering witness statements and apparently destroying documents.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert has officially appointed Sanpete County Commissioner Jon Cox of Ephraim to replace the Utah House seat vacated by Spencer Cox, his fourth cousin.
SEATTLE - Boeing's history in the Pacific Northwest dates back more than a century, when William Boeing purchased a Seattle shipyard that would become his first airplane factory.
SALT LAKE CITY - Boeing Co. leaders have reached out to Utah Gov. Gary Herbert about the state's interest in bringing the production line of 777X airplanes to the state.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's governor and other top officials have honored Robert Redford for his on-camera and off-camera contributions to the state as owner of the Sundance ski resort and founder of the Sundance Film Festival and Sundance Institute.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sanpete County Commissioner Jon Cox of Ephraim has been selected to replace his fourth cousin in the Utah House.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Agriculture and Food Commissioner Leonard Blackham is stepping down next year after serving in the post for nine years.