- Vermette's 2 goals lead Coyotes past Avalanche 3-1 Updated: Dec-11-13 12:56 am
- Talbot leads Avalanche past Flames 3-2 Updated: Dec-07-13 1:51 am
- Taylor Hall's hat trick leads Oilers over Avs 8-2 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:03 am
- O'Reilly gets shootout goal and Avs beat Wild 3-2 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:21 am
- Halak stops 24 shots, Blues beat Avalanche 4-1 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:56 am
- McGinn's OT goal lifts Avalanche over Kings 1-0 Updated: Nov-24-13 1:35 am
- Avalanche beat Coyotes 4-3 in overtime Updated: Nov-22-13 12:47 am
- Lightning, Avs and Blues among NHL notables so far Updated: Nov-21-13 6:08 pm
- Varlamov leads Avalanche past Blackhawks 5-1 Updated: Nov-20-13 1:06 am
- Thomas gets 200th NHL win as Panthers top Avs 4-1 Updated: Nov-17-13 12:30 am
- Hurricanes edge Avalanche 2-1 Updated: Nov-12-13 10:53 pm
DENVER - Antoine Vermette made his 700th game special.
CALGARY, Alberta - Maxime Talbot finally got his name on the score sheet as a member of the Colorado Avalanche.
EDMONTON, Alberta - It would be difficult to find a team much harder to figure out than the Edmonton Oilers.
DENVER - The Colorado Avalanche didn't need a shootout to get off to their best start in franchise history.
LOS ANGELES - Jamie McGinn scored 2:32 into overtime and Semyon Varlamov won his third straight start with 19 saves, leading the Colorado Avalanche to a 1-0 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday night.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Colorado Avalanche knew they would get a fight from the Phoenix Coyotes, one of the NHL's best rallying teams.
The NHL's regular season is roughly one-fourth finished, flying perhaps under the radar with most sports fans fixated on the NFL and others focusing on the NBA, college football and basketball.
DENVER - Semyon Varlamov and the Colorado Avalanche found a cure for their first slump of the season - play the Stanley Cup champs.
DENVER - Tim Thomas made himself right at home in his adoptive state.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes continued their solid play on their homestand by handing the Colorado Avalanche their first road loss of the season.