- Tigers' Cabrera on DL for 1st time, out 6 weeks Updated: Jul-04-15 6:26 pm
DETROIT - Detroit slugger Miguel Cabrera will be sidelined with a left calf injury for at least six weeks after the Tigers placed the AL batting leader on the disabled list for the first time in his career.
- Harper uses patriotic themed bat, homers to help Nats win Updated: Jul-04-15 5:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Seems like every bat Bryce Harper uses this season provides fireworks for the Washington Nationals.
- Bumgarner struggles; Giants suffer 9-3 loss to Nats Updated: Jul-04-15 4:54 pm
WASHINGTON - Madison Bumgarner barely broke a sweat before the Nationals got to him.
- Scherzer, Nationals lose 2-1 to Braves Updated: Jul-02-15 11:32 pm
ATLANTA - Max Scherzer turned away in disgust as Cameron Maybin's chopper bounced over third base.
- Maybin's 9th-inning single helps Braves beat Scherzer 2-1 Updated: Jul-02-15 10:53 pm
ATLANTA - Cameron Maybin got exactly what he wanted - a chance to make up for his fielding mistake with a big hit against one of the game's best pitchers.
- 5 Royals lead in All-Star voting, balloting ends Thursday Updated: Jun-29-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz have moved ahead in fan voting for starting spots in the All-Star Game, leaving five Kansas City Royals still in the lead.
- Phillies-Nationals game postponed by rain Updated: Jun-27-15 6:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Nationals manager Matt Williams was pretty peeved that this game even started.
- Fister pitches 4-hit ball as Nationals beat Braves 7-0 Updated: Jun-25-15 9:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Doug Fister said he really hadn't heard about the scoreless innings streak being crafted by his fellow Washington Nationals starters.
- Harper, Rendon out of Nats lineup against Braves Updated: Jun-25-15 2:59 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals star right fielder Bryce Harper is out of Thursday's lineup a day after suffering what he termed a leg cramp.
- Goldschmidt 'couldn't care less' about lack of attention Updated: Jun-22-15 9:26 pm
PHOENIX - No one in the majors, no position player anyway, is having a better season than Paul Goldschmidt.
- Harper homers in 9-run 1st, Gonzalez and Nats beat Pirates Updated: Jun-21-15 6:20 pm
WASHINGTON - With the way the Washington Nationals are pitching these days, they hardly needed all of the runs Bryce Harper and his teammates provided from the start.
- Nationals OF Harper sore, but avoids disabled list for now Updated: Jun-19-15 5:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Bryce Harper's strained left hamstring kept him out of Friday's game against Pittsburgh, which came as no surprise after his nasty spill in the outfield less than 24 hours earlier.
- Rays beat Nationals 5-3 as Harper leaves game Updated: Jun-19-15 12:35 am
WASHINGTON - While the crowd at Nationals Park was worried about the home team's star slugger Thursday night, the Tampa Bay Rays left town with a two-game sweep.
- Nationals OF Harper strains hamstring, exits in loss to Rays Updated: Jun-18-15 10:55 pm
WASHINGTON - Nationals star Bryce Harper strained his left hamstring while taking an awkward tumble making a throw, and Washington lost to the Tampa Bay Rays 5-3 on Thursday night.
- Aoki overtakes Stanton in NL All-Star voting Updated: Jun-16-15 5:30 pm
NEW YORK - Even former Kansas City Royals are doing well in fan voting for the All-Star starters.
- Scherzer throws 1-hitter and fans 16, Nationals beat Brewers Updated: Jun-14-15 6:57 pm
MILWAUKEE - The way Max Scherzer was pitching, the Milwaukee Brewers were going to need a bit of luck to even manage getting anyone on base.
- Harper out of Nationals' lineup day after getting hit on leg Updated: Jun-14-15 1:27 pm
MILWAUKEE - Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper was out of Sunday's lineup against Milwaukee a day after getting hit on the left leg by a 95 mph fastball.
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.