- No. 3 Mississippi, 25th-ranked Florida try to stay unbeaten Updated: Oct-02-15 8:58 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida defensive end Alex McCalister sensed it across campus all week.
- Marquee games offer SEC East teams to flex muscles vs. West Updated: Sep-30-15 3:30 pm
Teams in the SEC's East Division have a large chip on their shoulders.
- It's on: No. 3 Ole Miss' WRs vs. secondary of No. 25 Florida Updated: Sep-29-15 3:53 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - The mutual respect between Mississippi's receivers and Florida's secondary is obvious.
- Vanderbilt falls to No. 3 Mississippi 27-16 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:24 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Vanderbilt stayed in the game against No. 3 Mississippi much longer than just about anyone expected.
- No. 3 Mississippi's offense rolling as Vanderbilt arrives Updated: Sep-25-15 8:31 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi is piling up points faster than at any time in its football history.
- Plenty of quarterback questions persist around the SEC Updated: Sep-23-15 7:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Many of the questions that surrounded Southeastern Conference quarterbacks before the season remain unanswered.
- Commodores like offensive production, need to score sooner Updated: Sep-22-15 4:44 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Vanderbilt Commodores hope they worked out some of the kinks of their offense in their first win this season. Now with their first road trip looming - at No. 3 Mississippi no less - they need get off to a faster start.
- No. 2 Alabama loses 43-37 to No. 15 Mississippi Updated: Sep-20-15 2:56 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Jake Coker came off the bench and nearly brought Alabama back from a 20-point deficit.
- No. 15 Mississippi holds on to topple No. 2 Alabama, 43-37 Updated: Sep-20-15 2:46 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - With a desperation fling and an array of big plays, Chad Kelly and No. 15 Mississippi ended a quarter century of futility at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
- Week 3: SEC games, BYU-UCLA, Notre Dame-GaTech top lineup Updated: Sep-19-15 3:14 am
A few more teams from the Southeastern Conference could tumble in the next AP college football poll with three games featuring five of the league's seven that are among the Top 25.
- With smartphones watching, on-field mistakes go viral fast Updated: Sep-18-15 3:56 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - When players hear all week about the importance of playing with passion, sometimes they end up showing too much at the wrong time.
- No. 24 Wisconsin's McEvoy in heavy use among two-way players Updated: Sep-17-15 4:16 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tanner McEvoy rarely has time to spare at No. 24 Wisconsin.
- No. 15 Ole Miss quarterback Chad Kelly has 'special' arm Updated: Sep-17-15 12:36 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Just before Chad Kelly left for Mississippi to embark on his best and probably last chance at becoming a successful college quarterback, he was throwing a football around during a workout with his uncle: Jim Kelly.
- Cranking up SEC play chance for league to erase ugly weekend Updated: Sep-16-15 12:10 pm
Trying to keep his Razorbacks focused after a stunning defeat, Arkansas coach Brett Bielema points to reigning national champion Ohio State's turnaround from an early season loss last year for encouragement.
- Alabama-Ole Miss coast into SEC West showdown Updated: Sep-14-15 4:18 pm
Mississippi has put up offensive numbers even a video game whiz would envy. Alabama hasn't broken too much of a sweat in its first two games either.
- Kelly leads No. 17 Mississippi to 73-21 win over Fresno St Updated: Sep-12-15 7:36 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Chad Kelly's brilliant passing performance provided evidence that Mississippi's quarterback race has ended.
- Fresno State-Mississippi Preview Capsule Updated: Sep-10-15 11:19 am
Fresno State (1-0) at No. 17 Mississippi (1-0), 3:30 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Kelly debuts when No. 17 Ole Miss hosts UT Martin Updated: Sep-04-15 10:02 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi coach Hugh Freeze insists he's not particularly worried about his program's quarterback situation.