- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- NBA Capsules Updated: Mar-02-14 1:38 am
- Thornton scores 25 in Nets' 107-98 win over Bucks Updated: Mar-02-14 12:15 am
- Roy Hibbert leads Pacers past Bucks, 101-96 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:41 pm
- Mayo, Bucks send Sixers to 11th straight loss Updated: Feb-24-14 10:36 pm
- George, West help Pacers hold on against Bucks Updated: Feb-23-14 12:32 am
- Wolters hits big 3 for Bucks in win over Magic Updated: Feb-19-14 12:08 am
- Howard, Harden lead Rockets over Bucks 101-95 Updated: Feb-09-14 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
MIAMI - LeBron James' switch to a clear mask didn't hinder his shooting eye, and he had 20 points Saturday to help the Miami Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory by beating the Orlando Magic 112-98.
MILWAUKEE - Marcus Thornton knew he was getting a second chance with the Nets and he made the most of it in just his third game with his new team.
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Bucks haven't won too often this season, and a road victory has been even rarer.
MILWAUKEE - Giannis Antetokounmpo is the rookie who gets most of the attention for Milwaukee. It was another first-year player who made the biggest shot Tuesday night to give the Bucks a rare victory.
MILWAUKEE - Dwight Howard was disappointed by the Rockets' inconsistent effort, even if it was good enough to beat the Bucks.