- Marriage licenses issued in Kentucky to same-sex couples Updated: Jun-26-15 8:12 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Timothy Love was at the head of the line Friday with his same-sex partner of 35 years to obtain the marriage license he fought for in the courts.
- Kentucky Legislature resolves sexual harassment lawsuit Updated: Jun-23-15 6:44 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's legislative leaders have reached a settlement with three state workers who filed sexual harassment lawsuits involving Democratic lawmakers, and taxpayers will likely have to pay the bill.
- A look at calls to remove Confederate symbols across South Updated: Jun-23-15 6:25 pm
Following a massacre at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina, a bipartisan mix of officials across the country is calling for the removal of Confederate flags and other symbols of the Confederacy.
- McConnell: Ky.'s Jefferson Davis statue should be in museum Updated: Jun-23-15 3:47 pm
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Kentucky needs to remove a statue of Confederate President Jefferson Davis from the state Capitol's rotunda.
- GOP questions legality of Louisville's needle exchange Updated: Jun-23-15 11:04 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky's Republican state Senate president says Louisville's new needle exchange program might be violating state law.