- After long wait, ranchers find relief from USDA Updated: Apr-19-14 4:40 pm
- Senate candidate Ravnsborg raises $3,100 during 1Q Updated: Apr-17-14 1:02 pm
- SD Democrat Weiland raises $204K during 1Q of 2014 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:19 pm
- Nelson raises more than $28K during first quarter Updated: Apr-16-14 7:45 pm
- Bosworth's campaign says she raised $772K in 1Q Updated: Apr-16-14 7:43 pm
- State help for Northern Beef was about $4.3M Updated: Apr-16-14 7:21 pm
- FEC report: Pressler raised less than $10K Updated: Apr-15-14 5:31 pm
- Pressler looks to restore bipartisanship to Senate Updated: Apr-14-14 2:58 pm
- Weiland seeks to lessen big money's influence Updated: Apr-13-14 8:04 am
- SD GOP Senate candidates meet in first debate Updated: Apr-12-14 4:17 pm
- Correction: Senate-Ads story Updated: Apr-12-14 1:51 pm
- Rhoden says he has skills to build coalitions Updated: Apr-10-14 12:09 pm
- Bosworth: Law intrudes between patient, doctor Updated: Apr-09-14 1:24 pm
- Ravnsborg says he's the candidate talking plans Updated: Apr-08-14 2:39 pm
- Senate candidate Nelson wants to ruffle feathers Updated: Apr-07-14 2:41 pm
- Rounds says Congress needs to regain discipline Updated: Apr-06-14 10:47 am
- Field for South Dakota US Senate seat set Updated: Mar-26-14 6:29 pm
WASHINGTON - Gary Cammack wondered if his state's ranching community could recover.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Yankton attorney and soldier Jason Ravnsborg (ROUNDS'-berg) has raised slightly more than $3,100 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign for U.S. Senate.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Rick Weiland has raised nearly $204,000 during the first three months of 2014 for his campaign to win the seat being vacated by retiring Sen. Tim Johnson.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - State Rep. Stace Nelson of Fulton raised more than $28,400 for his campaign for a U.S. Senate seat during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - The campaign for Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Annette Bosworth says she raised slightly more than $772,000 during the first three months of 2014.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - U.S. Senate candidates talking about the idled Northern Beef Packers plant in northeast South Dakota have tossed out figures for taxpayer losses ranging from nothing to $80 million, but a breakdown from state agencies shows the actual number is closer to $4.3 million.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Tuesday marks the deadline for South Dakota's U.S. Senate candidates to file their quarterly campaign reports with the Federal Election Commission.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former Republican U.S. Sen. Larry Pressler doesn't think his political philosophy has changed much over the years, although the descriptive phrase "moderately conservative Republican" didn't fit after he changed his party affiliation to independent.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - As five Republican U.S. Senate hopefuls prepare to battle in a June primary, Democrat Rick Weiland has been busy racking up the miles.
PIERRE, South Dakota - The five South Dakotans vying for the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate found common ground on most policy issues - including their opposition to the president's federal health care law - but also took a few personal shots at each other in their first debate in Pierre on Saturday.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - In a story April 11 about U.S. senate advertisements in North Dakota, The Associated Press incorrectly spelled the Democratic candidate's last name on the first reference. His last name is spelled Weiland, not Weliand.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A longtime state legislative leader seeking the Republican nomination for a U.S. Senate seat says the person sent to Washington to represent South Dakota should have integrity, conservative values and a backbone.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls physician running for U.S. Senate in South Dakota says patients and business owners have a great distrust of government intrusion related to the nation's new health care law.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Like all of the Republicans running for U.S. Senate in South Dakota, Jason Ravnsborg says he wants to cut the federal budget deficit and repeal the nation's new health care law.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Republican State Rep. Stace Nelson wasn't afraid to ruffle feathers during his four years in the state House, often opposing his own party leaders.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Former Gov. Mike Rounds says he wants to bring South Dakota common sense to Washington, D.C., and keep Washington out of South Dakota.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Five Republicans, one Democrat and one independent have been approved to appear on the ballot for the South Dakota U.S. Senate seat to be vacated by Tim Johnson.