- Health overhaul critics tread lightly on Medicaid Updated: Mar-07-14 5:19 pm
- $5.2 million to go to Lewis and Clark water system Updated: Mar-04-14 6:31 pm
- Dakotas ranchers to get federal blizzard help soon Updated: Feb-14-14 1:24 pm
- US Sen. Johnson endorses Robinson's House bid Updated: Feb-12-14 8:58 am
- Bosworth raises $315K in 4Q but debt exceeds cash Updated: Feb-11-14 5:31 pm
WASHINGTON - Sen. John Thune and Rep. Kristi Noem are two of the federal health overhaul's most consistent critics. But the South Dakota Republicans take a more measured approach to a key provision of the law in their own state.
WASHINGTON - A water system designed to bring high-quality, purified water to rural parts of three states will get an additional $5.2 million in federal funding.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Department of Agriculture is expediting a farm bill provision that provides relief to South Dakota ranchers devastated by an early October blizzard. The agency is responding with almost unprecedented speed after fierce lobbying and pressure from the congressional delegations in both Dakotas.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Republican Senate candidate and political newcomer Dr. Annette Bosworth had nearly $250,000 in her campaign coffers at the end of the year, but owed $255,000 to various vendors and consultants, mostly for a direct mail campaign to draw out-of-state contributions, according to Federal Election Commission documents posted on Tuesday.