- Lots left to play for in Big 12 Updated: Mar-03-14 5:38 pm
- No. 24 Texas falls to Oklahoma 77-65 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:23 pm
- Cousins leads Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas 77-65 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:09 pm
- Big 12 beating up each other ahead of NCAAs Updated: Feb-27-14 3:39 pm
- 10 straight Big 12 titles (and counting) at Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 2:24 pm
- Oklahoma wilts down stretch, falls to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 12:17 am
- No. 5 Kansas beats Oklahoma 83-75 for Big 12 title Updated: Feb-25-14 12:06 am
- Oklahoma runs past Kansas State 86-73 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:35 pm
- Gipson leads K-State to 65-53 win over TCU Updated: Feb-19-14 11:18 pm
- Cousins leads No. 21 Oklahoma past Baylor, 88-72 Updated: Feb-08-14 10:39 pm
- No. 21 Oklahoma falls to W. Virginia in OT, 91-86 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:04 pm
- West Virginia beats No. 21 Oklahoma in OT, 91-86 Updated: Feb-05-14 10:45 pm
The only certainties about the Big 12 are that Kansas will finish in first place and TCU will be last.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - With one look at the stat sheet, Texas coach Rick Barnes pinpointed the difference between the Longhorns and Oklahoma on Saturday.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Isaiah Cousins has made it a recent focus to play aggressive on both ends of the basketball court and try to be more consistent. The result has been a boon for the Sooners.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - After two months spent mostly bludgeoning each other into submission, coaches in the Big 12 are starting to cast a wary eye toward the NCAA tournament.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Winning conference titles has become so commonplace at Kansas that there were no scissors or celebrations after the Jayhawks wrapped up a share of their 10th straight championship.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lon Kruger knew that if Oklahoma was going to keep No. 5 Kansas from clinching at least a share of its 10th straight Big 12 title, it would have to weather the Jayhawks' runs.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Naadir Tharpe finally got to stand in the middle of the court at Allen Fieldhouse, bask in the adulation of another sellout crowd and celebrate a conference championship.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - With six days to prepare for a team that has struggled all season on the road, Oklahoma turned Saturday's home game against Kansas State into a confidence booster heading into the final four games of the Big 12 season.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Thomas Gipson had 16 points and 11 rebounds, Marcus Foster added 13 points and Kansas State used a big second-half run to put away TCU 65-53 on Wednesday night.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma guard Isaiah Cousins ruined Baylor's Plan B.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - A 2,000-mile trip to West Virginia that took 24 hours and included a detour to New Jersey was a big challenge for No. 21 Oklahoma.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Eron Harris helped put a stop to West Virginia's long drought against ranked opponents.