- USC falls short in finale, losing 35-14 to UCLA Updated: Dec-01-13 1:42 am
- Hundley leads No. 22 UCLA past No. 23 USC 35-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:57 am
- Fresno State or Northern Illinois? Who you got? Updated: Nov-26-13 5:33 am
- Winston, Manziel, McCarron finalists for Maxwell Updated: Nov-25-13 6:39 pm
- UCLA can't rally late, falls to Arizona St. 38-33 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:47 am
- Arizona St holds off UCLA 38-33, wins Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-23-13 11:57 pm
- Lombardi Award finalists announced Updated: Nov-21-13 4:39 pm
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- UCLA's Myles Jack emerges as a 2-way threat Updated: Nov-12-13 7:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron's remarkable turnaround tale at Southern California didn't exactly have the storybook ending the Trojans wanted.
LOS ANGELES - The UCLA Bruins stormed the cardinal logo at midfield, posing for photos and whipping blue flags through the crisp evening air. They moved the party up the Coliseum tunnel, roaring and stomping and thrusting their helmets aloft.
Fresno State and Northern Illinois are squaring off in a BCS battle that gives a peek at what's to come in college football's new postseason.
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron are finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to college football's player of the year.
PASADENA, California - UCLA stumbled off the field at halftime trailing by 22 points, its Pac-12 South title hopes all but buried by Taylor Kelly and Arizona State's prolific offense.
PASADENA, California - From his shoulder pads to his socks, Taylor Kelly's all-white Arizona State uniform was flecked with verdant stains from the Rose Bowl turf.
HOUSTON - UCLA linebacker Anthony Barr, Pittsburgh defensive tackle Aaron Donald, Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley and Missouri defensive end Michael Sam have been named finalists for the Lombardi Award for college football's best lineman or linebacker.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
LOS ANGELES - If Myles Jack had wanted to be a running back coming out of high school in Bellevue, Washington, last year, he had his pick of several SEC schools. He also could have played any position he wanted at the University of Washington, just across the lake from his hometown.