- Cuckoo clocks? Venezuela shifting time hoping to save energy Updated: Apr-14-16 7:16 pm
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuela's government is changing the clock again as part of its efforts to stave off an electricity crisis.
- The Latest: Investigators visit Panama law firm's offices Updated: Apr-11-16 9:06 pm
LONDON - The Latest on the publication by a coalition of media outlets of an investigation into offshore financial dealings by the rich and famous (all times local):
- Venezuela's high court rejects amnesty law for opposition Updated: Apr-11-16 8:48 pm
CARCAS, Venezuela - Venezuela's Supreme Court on Monday declared unconstitutional legislation passed by the opposition-controlled congress to free dozens of jailed politicians who are foes of President Nicolas Maduro's socialist government.
- Spain recalls Venezuela ambassador over Maduro insults Updated: Apr-08-16 11:09 am
MADRID - Spain is recalling its ambassador to Venezuela for consultations over what it said were "intolerable insults" made by Venezuela's president against Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy.
- Venezuela's Maduro rejects law to free opposition activists Updated: Apr-07-16 7:50 pm
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has vetoed legislation that would give amnesty to activists the opposition considers political prisoners.