- Rubio, Nelson urge sanctions against Venezuela Updated: Apr-17-14 6:02 pm
- Cuban doctors in eye of Venezuelan hurricane Updated: Apr-16-14 12:40 am
- Venezuela's street barricades a deadly protest Updated: Apr-02-14 12:52 am
- Venezuela issues ID cards to curtail food hoarding Updated: Apr-01-14 3:13 pm
- Scott sending petition urging Venezuela sanctions Updated: Mar-31-14 5:18 pm
- Armed pro-govt militias roil Venezuela protests Updated: Mar-30-14 5:00 pm
- Vatican says it's willing, wants to help Venezuela Updated: Mar-28-14 4:48 pm
- Venezuelan protesters camp outside UN office Updated: Mar-26-14 12:37 am
- Disney World among casualties of US-Venezuela spat Updated: Mar-25-14 12:32 am
- Pregnant woman, Venez National Guardsman killed Updated: Mar-24-14 8:41 pm
- Venezuela unveils new currency market for dollars Updated: Mar-24-14 7:29 pm
- Jimmy Carter in talks with Venezuela on disease Updated: Mar-24-14 3:45 pm
- US partially suspends visa issuances in Venezuela Updated: Mar-23-14 10:11 pm
CARACAS, Venezuela - When Judith Faraiz's son was near death after a severe motorcycle accident, she put his life in the hands of God and Cuban doctors.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Like a beaver dam of urban detritus, the piles of tires, old mattresses and heavy steel grates in Venezuela's streets have sparked some of the most violent episodes of this tumultuous season of protest and repression.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Battling food shortages, the government is rolling out a new ID system that is either a grocery loyalty card with extra muscle or the most dramatic step yet toward rationing in Venezuela, depending on who is describing it.
MIAMI - Gov. Rick Scott is sending a petition to the White House pushing for sanctions against Venezuelan leaders.
VALENCIA, Venezuela - The masked gunmen emerged from a group of several dozen motorcycle-mounted government loyalists who were attempting to dismantle a barricade in La Isabelica, a working-class district of Valencia that has been a center of unrest since nationwide protests broke out last month.
VATICAN CITY - The Vatican said Friday it was "willing and desirous" to intervene diplomatically in Venezuela's crisis after weeks of deadly unrest but says it must study expectations and options about what role it could play.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Dozens of students have pitched camp outside the United Nations office in Caracas to complain the international community is siding with Venezuela's government by not speaking out against rights abuses during a bloody, two-month political standoff.
CARACAS, Venezuela - U.S.-Venezuela relations have been deteriorating for years, and for members of the socialist-governed county's better off, the failed diplomacy is suddenly endangering a dearly held value: Disney World.
CARACAS, Venezuela - A pregnant woman shot in the head and a National Guard soldier fired on as he tried to clear a roadway are the latest fatalities in violence tied to anti-government protests in Venezuela, authorities said Monday.
CARACAS, Venezuela - President Nicolas Maduro's cash-strapped government unveiled a new currency market Monday that allows Venezuelans to buy and sell dollars legally for the first time since 2010.
NEW YORK - Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said Monday that he hopes to visit Venezuela next month to arrange to airlift medics to treat river blindness among a remote tribe on the Brazilian border.
CARACAS, Venezuela - The U.S. Embassy in Venezuela is partially suspending the issuance of tourist visas because President Nicolas Maduro's recent expulsion of American diplomats has left it understaffed.