- Ga. GOP Senate hopefuls try to separate themselves Updated: Apr-19-14 5:12 pm
- Scott and Bush want in-state tuition bill passed Updated: Apr-18-14 1:33 pm
- Task force members urge malpractice cap amendment Updated: Apr-15-14 6:10 pm
- Rand Paul: US 'can't invite the whole world' Updated: Apr-13-14 12:08 pm
- Bush gets ovation from Connecticut Republicans Updated: Apr-10-14 10:17 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Jeb Bush Updated: Apr-10-14 6:34 pm
- Fallin, Bush visit in Oklahoma could benefit both Updated: Apr-08-14 6:53 pm
- Jeb Bush, Bobby Jindal star in new GOP ad Updated: Apr-06-14 3:53 am
- Jeb Bush to headline Conn. GOP fundraiser Updated: Apr-05-14 3:38 pm
- Common Core backlash in Fla. prompts changes Updated: Apr-01-14 1:28 pm
- Walker heads to Vegas with possible 2016 hopefuls Updated: Mar-26-14 3:53 pm
- Jeb Bush wraps up higher education event in Texas Updated: Mar-25-14 6:51 pm
- Common Core spawns widespread political fights Updated: Mar-24-14 2:17 pm
- Jeb Bush to fundraise for New Mexico governor Updated: Mar-24-14 10:21 am
- Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton to discuss education Updated: Mar-24-14 3:19 am
GROVETOWN, Georgia - Georgia's top Republican Senate hopefuls are scrambling to prove who'd be the most conservative opponent to take on Democratic favorite Michelle Nunn in a race that will help determine which party controls the Senate for the final two years of President Barack Obama's term.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida Gov. Rick Scott, along with former governors Jeb Bush and Bob Martinez, made an urgent last-minute plea for legislators to pass a tuition break to students who entered the country illegally.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Following a Florida Supreme Court decision that struck down caps on certain awards in medical malpractice lawsuits, the members of a 2002 task force that supported those caps are calling for a constitutional amendment that would place the caps on solid footing.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Former Florida governor and possible presidential candidate Jeb Bush says Republicans need to present a "hopeful, optimistic" vision to voters, restoring opportunities for social mobility and reforming immigration laws.
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
A look at preparations by former Gov. Jeb Bush, R-Fla., for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who is weighing a possible presidential run, visited with Gov. Mary Fallin on Tuesday for a fundraiser and a public event at a local charter school that could prove mutually beneficial for the two politicians.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is starring at the Connecticut Republican Party's 36th annual Prescott Bush Awards Dinner.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Fueled by parents angry over contentious new national education standards called Common Core, the Republican-controlled Florida Legislature is pushing through a series of sweeping changes.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker and a host of possible presidential hopefuls for 2016 are headed to Las Vegas for a high-profile Republican meeting at a casino owned by a billionaire who made the second-highest single campaign donation in Wisconsin history.
IRVING, Texas - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush told higher education leaders gathered at a conference Tuesday that globalization presents colleges and universities with both a major challenge and a major opportunity.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - More than five years after U.S. governors began a bipartisan effort to set new standards in American schools, the Common Core initiative has morphed into a political tempest fueling division among Republicans.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is to visit New Mexico this week to raise campaign money for Republican Gov. Susana Martinez.
IRVING, Texas - Their presidential plans may be uncertain but one thing is clear: Jeb Bush and Hillary Rodham Clinton keep bumping into each other.