- Gonzaga beats BYU 75-64 for WCC title Updated: Mar-12-14 12:21 am
- Gonzaga overpowers Saint Mary's 70-54 in WCC semis Updated: Mar-10-14 11:54 pm
- Pick Six: A half-dozen to watch on the bubble Updated: Mar-10-14 3:27 am
- Gonzaga edges Santa Clara 77-75 Updated: Mar-09-14 3:35 am
- Gonzaga beats St. Mary's 75-47 to close WCC season Updated: Mar-02-14 12:35 am
- Toreros give No. 25 Zags best shot, win 69-66 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:35 am
- Sanadze, Toreros upset No. 25 Zags 69-66 Updated: Feb-23-14 3:30 am
- Gonzaga defeats Pepperdine again 83-68 Updated: Feb-13-14 11:17 pm
LAS VEGAS - Gonzaga has been the class of the West Coast Conference, regular hoisting regular-season and tournament trophies for nearly two decades.
LAS VEGAS - David Stockton had 21 points, Sam Dower Jr. added 12 points and nine rebounds, and Gonzaga advanced to the West Coast Conference championship game for the 17th straight year with a 70-54 win over Saint Mary's Monday night.
The big bubble winner over the weekend: Nebraska. When the NCAA selection committee draws up the brackets next Sunday, it's hard to imagine the Cornhuskers will be on the outside looking in.
LAS VEGAS - David Stockton sank the game-winning layup with 2 seconds left Saturday night to lift top-seeded Gonzaga past No. 9 seed Santa Clara in the West Coast Conference tournament quarterfinals 77-75.
MORAGA, California - Sam Dower Jr. bounced back from one of his worst performances of the season with 15 points and 10 rebounds as part of Gonzaga's 75-47 win over St. Mary's on Saturday.
SAN DIEGO - Gonzaga is used to getting the best shot from its opponents, and the San Diego Toreros delivered.
SAN DIEGO - Finally beating Gonzaga was everything and then some to the San Diego Toreros, who were enveloped by a sea of happy students after the final buzzer sounded Saturday night.
SPOKANE, Washington - Kevin Pangos and David Stockton scored 18 points apiece as Gonzaga beat Pepperdine for the 26th straight time, 83-68 on Thursday night.