- Rays lose 2-0 to Red Sox despite Smyly gem Updated: May-05-15 11:05 pm
- Red Sox make 5 hits count, beat Rays 2-0 Updated: May-05-15 11:00 pm
BOSTON - Mookie Betts didn't need any body English to coax his two home runs stay fair and help the Boston Red Sox snap a four-game losing streak.
- Hanley Ramirez hurt; Red Sox offense quiet in 5-1 loss Updated: May-05-15 12:06 am
BOSTON - Clay Buchholz was roughed up early again.
- Red Sox LF Ramirez leaves game after running into side wall Updated: May-04-15 8:51 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox left fielder Hanley Ramirez has left Monday night's game against Tampa Bay after running into a side wall while attempting a catch.
- Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win over Red Sox Updated: May-04-15 1:12 am
BOSTON - Andrew Miller had a chance to seal the New York Yankees' sweep by retiring the bottom of the Red Sox order.
- Ramirez caps big April in Boston's 4-1 win over Toronto Updated: Apr-29-15 10:08 pm
BOSTON - Hanley Ramirez capped off a strong April. Better yet, Rick Porcello gave Boston's beleaguered pitching staff a boost.
- Orioles get 20 hits in 18-7 rout of Red Sox Updated: Apr-26-15 6:02 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles circled the bases more often than ever before under Buck Showalter, twice scoring six runs in an inning and pounding out 20 hits without even batting in the ninth.
- Orioles give up 3 HRs and lose 5th straight, 7-5 to Red Sox Updated: Apr-25-15 12:08 am
- Rivera has RBI single in 9th, Rays beat Red Sox 2-1 Updated: Apr-23-15 11:18 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Rene Rivera could finally celebrate a big hit after early-season struggles.
- Red Sox get 5 unearned runs in 7-1 win over Orioles Updated: Apr-20-15 5:17 pm
BOSTON - The way Justin Masterson was pitching, he didn't need much help. The Orioles gave it to him, anyway.
- Red Sox can't finish sweep, lose 10-5 to Nationals Updated: Apr-15-15 6:39 pm
BOSTON - The questions about Boston's starting rotation have surfaced already.
- Nationals beat Red Sox 10-5 to avoid sweep Updated: Apr-15-15 6:08 pm
BOSTON - Considering the way the first two games went, the Washington Nationals found a reason to leave Boston feeling pleased.
- Nats finally hit, still can't field in 8-7 loss to Red Sox Updated: Apr-14-15 11:15 pm
BOSTON - The Washington Nationals finally started hitting the ball consistently. The problem was they couldn't do the same defensively.
- Red Sox 3B Sandoval leaves game with bruised left foot Updated: Apr-14-15 11:11 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox third baseman Pablo Sandoval has a sore left foot but no fracture after being hit by a pitch in Boston's 8-7 win over the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.
- A-Rod, Yankees break out for 14-4 win over Red Sox Updated: Apr-13-15 1:08 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez has had some startling success early in his return from a yearlong suspension.
- Buchanan struggles, Phillies lose to Red Sox Updated: Apr-09-15 11:27 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A bunch of infield hits and a bloop turned David Buchanan's first start of the season into the shortest outing in his career.
- Francoeur, Harang lead Phillies over Red Sox Updated: Apr-08-15 11:20 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jeff Francoeur wanted to stick around baseball badly enough that he even tried pitching in the minors.