- Redskins, QB Cousins need to show they can do it again Updated: Oct-07-15 4:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins proved to himself, his teammates, his head coach and future opponents that he can direct a game-winning drive.
- Low on sacks, takeaways, Redskins looking for 'splash' plays Updated: Oct-01-15 4:25 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - It's a common lament heard around the Washington Redskins these days: The team is simply not coming up with many big plays.
- Despite picks, 'pitfalls,' Gruden backs Cousins as Skins QB Updated: Sep-25-15 6:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Three games into the season, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins is already getting public votes of confidence from coach Jay Gruden.
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Opponents completing 81 percent against Rams Updated: Sep-22-15 8:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - Kirk Cousins had just four incomplete passes against the St. Louis Rams in the Washington Redskins' Week 2 victory. It only gets tougher for the secondary with Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer and Aaron Rodgers coming up.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Run game hurting Rams on both sides of ball Updated: Sep-21-15 7:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Rams want to run the football and stop the run. Two weeks into the season, Jeff Fisher's team is struggling with both of those areas.
- Matt Jones, Alf Morris give Skins rare '1-2 punch' on ground Updated: Sep-21-15 6:35 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - By adding rookie Matt Jones to dependable veteran Alfred Morris, the Washington Redskins have created an unusual two-back rushing attack.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.