- Maryland defeats last-place Virginia Tech 64-47 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:12 pm
- Harrison's go-ahead 3 leads Clemson to 77-73 win Updated: Mar-02-14 4:36 pm
- Maryland falls to No. 4 Syracuse, 57-55 Updated: Feb-24-14 10:51 pm
- No. 4 Syracuse beats Maryland 57-55 to end skid Updated: Feb-24-14 10:39 pm
- Maryland extends Wake Forest skid with 71-60 win Updated: Feb-18-14 9:21 pm
- No. 8 Duke holds on to beat Maryland 69-67 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:35 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Jake Layman came off the bench to score 13 points, and Maryland buried last-place Virginia Tech under a barrage of 3-pointers in a 64-47 Atlantic Coast Conference victory Tuesday night.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - K.J. McDaniels had 26 points and 14 rebounds, and Damarcus Harrison's 3-pointer with 1:08 left in the second overtime put Clemson ahead for good, in a 77-73 victory in Maryland's last game at Littlejohn Coliseum as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - The sellout crowd roared in anticipation as Nick Faust drove to the basket, poised to give Maryland the lead in the closing seconds against No. 4 Syracuse.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Up by 12 points with just under 6 minutes left, No. 4 Syracuse appeared poised to secure an unusually easy victory.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Nick Faust scored a career-high 20 points, and Maryland defeated Wake Forest 71-60 Tuesday night to extend the Demon Deacons' losing streak to six games.
DURHAM, North Carolina - The shot that would have beaten No. 8 Duke hung on the rim, bouncing once, then twice.