- Tennessee rips Missouri 72-45 for 4th straight win Updated: Mar-08-14 6:20 pm
- Ross, Missouri hold off Texas A&M 57-56 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:47 pm
- Ross, Missouri hold off Texas A&M 57-56 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:44 pm
- Hot-shooting Missouri whips Mississippi State Updated: Mar-01-14 4:09 pm
- Mann, Thornton lead Georgia past Missouri Updated: Feb-25-14 11:32 pm
- Alabama holds on to beat Missouri, 80-73 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:23 pm
- Clarkson helps Missouri hold off Vanderbilt 67-64 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:33 pm
- Missouri edges Tennessee 75-70 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:27 pm
- Tennessee, Missouri both on NCAA tournament bubble Updated: Feb-14-14 7:00 pm
- Missouri holds off Arkansas 86-85 Updated: Feb-13-14 9:53 pm
- Mississippi beats Missouri 91-88 Updated: Feb-08-14 8:24 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Antonio Barton scored 16 points and Jarnell Stokes had a double-double Saturday as Tennessee trounced Missouri 72-45 to win its fourth straight game and boost its NCAA tournament hopes.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Earnest Ross was asked to sum up his final 66 seconds with one word.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Earnest Ross converted two free throws with 7.3 seconds remaining to give Missouri its first lead of the night and help the Tigers survive a scare from Texas A&M with a 57-56 win on Wednesday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jabari Brown scored 21 points and Missouri set season bests with 62 percent shooting and 19 assists to whip Mississippi State 85-66 on Saturday.
ATHENS, Georgia - Charles Mann scored 19 points, Marcus Thornton added 15 and Georgia won its second straight game with a 71-56 victory over Missouri on Tuesday night.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Levi Randolph scored a career-high 33 points, 19 in the first half, and Trevor Releford added 18 points to lead Alabama to an 80-73 victory over Missouri Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jordan Clarkson scored 21 points, including all 11 free throw attempts, as Missouri held off Vanderbilt 67-64 on Wednesday.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jabari Brown scored 24 points and made a last-minute play to help Missouri hold off Tennessee 75-70 on Saturday.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee isn't dwelling on the potential postseason implications of its game Saturday at Missouri.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jabari Brown drove the lane for the go-ahead basket with 12.2 seconds left for the last of his 25 points and Missouri survived a late surge by Arkansas for an 86-85 victory on Thursday night.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson scored 29 points and Mississippi survived a 3-point attempt at the buzzer Saturday to defeat Missouri 91-88.