- Valencia, Sevilla, Betis advance in Europa League Updated: Nov-28-13 6:44 pm
- 5 things to know about the Spanish league Updated: Nov-28-13 8:08 am
- 5 things to know about the Europa League Updated: Nov-27-13 10:46 am
- Valencia presents remodeled stadium plan Updated: Nov-14-13 5:57 am
- Marquez 1st rookie to win MotoGP title in 35 years Updated: Nov-10-13 9:02 am
- Spanish police break up sex slave ring, arrest 25 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:59 am
- Alejandro Sanz to receive honorary Berklee degree Updated: Nov-06-13 3:34 am
BARCELONA, Spain - Spanish sides Valencia, Sevilla and Real Betis booked their spots in the Europa League's round of 32 on Thursday, while Tottenham locked up first place in its group with a fifth victory in as many matches.
MADRID - Injury-hit Barcelona is coming off its first loss of the season ahead of perhaps its toughest domestic league match of the young season, an away date at Athletic Bilbao.
LONDON - Several teams have already ensured their passage into the next round of the Europa League, so now first place in the group is the target.
VALENCIA, Spain - Debt-ridden Valencia has remodeled plans for its half-built, vacant stadium in a bid to get its eventual new home finished.
VALENCIA, Spain - Marc Marquez became the first rookie in 35 years to win the MotoGP championship after protecting his points lead at Sunday's Valencia Grand Prix.
MADRID - Spanish police say they have busted a gang of 25 Nigerians who were engaged in human trafficking for sexual exploitation, Internet fraud and money laundering.
BOSTON - Songwriter and producer Alejandro Sanz will receive an honorary doctor of music degree during a performance at the Berklee College of Music.