- Authorities: Dubuque man wanted to drug wife Updated: Mar-06-14 6:29 pm
- Officials: Inmate left Iowa work release facility Updated: Mar-04-14 5:54 pm
- Dubuque doctor marks 25,000 surgical procedures Updated: Mar-02-14 11:50 am
- Dubuque man accused of stabbing, shooting wife Updated: Mar-01-14 2:46 pm
- Former Dubuque casino worker charged with theft Updated: Feb-28-14 7:41 am
- State Rep. Walt Rogers of Iowa quits US House race Updated: Feb-27-14 5:55 pm
- Nurses claim Iowa health chain blacklisted them Updated: Feb-26-14 9:14 am
- Dubuque family names follow presidential pattern Updated: Feb-22-14 11:46 am
- Iowa teen helps 5 youngsters escape trailer fire Updated: Feb-20-14 1:55 pm
- 2 sheep killed in barn fire in northeast Iowa Updated: Feb-18-14 7:19 pm
- Technology allows Dubuque to track school buses Updated: Feb-16-14 3:16 pm
- Dubuque deficit leads to hiring freeze, cuts Updated: Feb-15-14 6:40 pm
- Hormel Foods to bring Spam production to Dubuque Updated: Feb-14-14 2:49 pm
- Family goes into distillery business in Dubuque Updated: Feb-12-14 6:05 pm
- Shed fire creates smoke plume visible for miles Updated: Feb-11-14 5:55 pm
- Dubuque schools succeeding in new autism effort Updated: Feb-09-14 12:05 pm
- EPA awards projects in Dubuque, Charles City Updated: Feb-05-14 5:08 am
DUBUQUE, Iowa - A Dubuque man has been accused of trying to conspire with his teenage daughter to get his wife to take harmful pills.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - Authorities say an inmate enrolled in a work release program has failed to return to a designated facility in Dubuque.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - A couple of years ago, Dr. David Field's staff wanted to throw him a party to mark his landmark 20,000th surgical procedure.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - A Dubuque man has been charged with attempted murder, willful injury and a weapons count after police say he stabbed and shot his wife in December, then turned the gun on himself.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - A former Mystique Casino employee is accused of stealing more than $20,000 worth of customer rewards points.
DES MOINES, Iowa - State Rep. Walt Rogers said Thursday he is quitting his campaign for Congress to run for re-election to the Iowa House.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - Two former Dubuque nurses have filed a lawsuit alleging they have been unfairly blacklisted by one of Iowa's largest health care chains.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - A Dubuque couple did not intend to name their sons after U.S. presidents, but once they realized their pattern, they kept going.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - A Dubuque teenager is being credited for her quick action in getting five young children safely out of a mobile home that burst into flames.
DYERSVILLE, Iowa - Two sheep have been killed in a barn fire in northeast Iowa.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - The school bus driver cautiously drove students home on an unfamiliar route.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - A projected budget shortfall has led Dubuque city officials to institute a hiring freeze and contemplate canceling dozens of improvement projects.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - Minnesota-based Hormel Foods is bringing Spam production to eastern Iowa as part of an expansion project that's set to add jobs to the region.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - A Dubuque doctor is going into the distillery business, and he's getting a little help from his family.
CASCADE, Iowa - A machine shed fire near the eastern Iowa city of Cascade caused at least one explosion and sent a plume of smoke into the sky that was visible for miles.
DUBUQUE, Iowa - Ana Cayro Kapparos saw a difference in her son as soon as the fifth-grader with autism started receiving education based upon a specially tailored approach.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Mayors from Dubuque and Charles City are being recognized at a ceremony in Washington as their communities celebrate winning awards from the Environmental Protection Agency for community projects that protect the environment and encourage economic vitality.