- Va. mom pleads guilty to neglect in son's death Updated: Mar-11-14 6:53 am
- Coast Guard in Va. helps cruise ship passenger Updated: Mar-09-14 12:21 pm
- Va. Cherokee tribe told to wait in recognition bid Updated: Mar-09-14 9:48 am
- Va. panel on military base closings issues report Updated: Mar-05-14 11:48 am
- Navy finds missteps in deadly Ky. crash of Humvee Updated: Mar-01-14 3:25 pm
- Former Va. first lady at heart of gift scandal Updated: Feb-23-14 11:11 am
- Drugs on Maersk ship where 2 ex-SEALs died Updated: Feb-20-14 7:02 pm
- Va. Beach wants to avoid repeat of rowdy '13 event Updated: Feb-20-14 6:32 am
- Va. man accused of decapitation to stay in custody Updated: Feb-19-14 7:19 am
- Workplace deaths up in Richmond metro area in 2012 Updated: Feb-18-14 10:49 am
- Va. Beach arena would tap China financing Updated: Feb-18-14 2:49 am
- Thief's conviction shines light on ATM skimming Updated: Feb-15-14 9:23 am
- Virginia Beach records 3rd fire fatality of year Updated: Feb-11-14 7:29 am
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - A June 11 sentencing is set for a mother who pleaded guilty to child neglect in the death of her 13-month-old son.
PORTSMOUTH, Virginia - The Coast Guard says a cruise ship passenger is in stable condition after suffering a possible head injury.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Maybe they needed a celebrity - say, someone like Wayne Newton - to make their pitch.
NORFOLK, Virginia - A state commission created to soften the blow of military base closings in Virginia is proposing cooperation over confrontation, a tack that is finding little political support.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - A series of missteps led to a deadly Humvee accident last May at Kentucky's Fort Knox, a Navy investigation concludes.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - Elaine Kubiak finds it impossible to reconcile the social-climbing, bullying and bizarre-acting former first lady of Virginia being portrayed in federal court papers and the media with the woman she's known for two decades.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Drugs were in the room where two former Navy SEALs were found dead aboard the Maersk Alabama, a ship that was the focus of a 2009 hijacking dramatized in the movie "Captain Phillips," a company spokesman said Thursday.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - Virginia Beach officials and business owners say they want to avoid a repeat of last year's rowdy College Weekend event.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - A Virginia Beach man accused of decapitating his son will remain in the state mental health system's custody for another year.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Federal figures show workplace fatalities increased in the Richmond metropolitan statistical area in 2012.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - A proposed 18,000-seat arena in Virginia Beach would tap private financing from China to build it.
NORFOLK, Virginia - The Bulgarian man stuck a device to the front of a Virginia Beach ATM, federal investigators said. He pointed a nearby camera at its keypad and walked away.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - Virginia Beach has recorded its third fire fatality since Jan. 1.