- Mo. woman wins $3M on scratch-off ticket Updated: Dec-12-13 7:14 am
- Mizzou prepares for winter commencement Updated: Dec-11-13 5:05 am
- Columbia police take new look at editor's slaying Updated: Dec-09-13 5:07 am
- MU joins South African preservation effort Updated: Dec-09-13 5:04 am
- No. 18 UCLA falls to Missouri, 80-71 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:00 pm
- Missouri upsets No. 18 UCLA 80-71 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:33 pm
- Conserving endangered pallid sturgeon Updated: Dec-07-13 11:06 am
- Missouri bests West Virginia Updated: Dec-05-13 9:33 pm
- Missouri TB Josey is game-breaker again Updated: Dec-05-13 6:57 pm
- Missouri raises possibility of Pinkel extension Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Former Texas A&M president is new MU chancellor Updated: Dec-05-13 4:52 pm
- Unbeaten Mizzou volleyball to host NCAA tournament Updated: Dec-05-13 5:07 am
- Pinkel, No. 5 Tigers thrive in SEC Year 2 Updated: Dec-04-13 6:33 pm
- Missouri wrestling to open season at Jesse Hall Updated: Dec-03-13 5:06 am
- Behind Franklin, Missouri has reliable Mauk Updated: Dec-02-13 7:51 pm
- MU reschedules maintenance on research reactor Updated: Dec-02-13 5:06 am
- HIV-positive women participate in MU project Updated: Dec-02-13 5:06 am
- No. 5 Missouri celebrates fast before SEC shot Updated: Dec-01-13 6:30 pm
- No. 19 Texas A&M falls at No. 5 Missouri, 28-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:48 am
- No. 5 Missouri wins SEC East Updated: Dec-01-13 12:33 am
- Blue Springs wins Mo. Class 6 state championship Updated: Nov-30-13 12:11 am
- Mizzou volleyball wraps up perfect regular season Updated: Nov-29-13 6:50 pm
- Head-on crash kills 2 in central Missouri Updated: Nov-29-13 3:53 pm
- Lawsuit seeks $30 million in failed Mamtek plant Updated: Nov-29-13 10:23 am
- No one breaks it down like Tigers guard Updated: Nov-28-13 3:26 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A 49-year-old Columbia woman has won a $3 million prize in a Missouri Lottery game.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - More than 2,300 students expect to receive their diplomas at the University of Missouri's winter commencement exercises this weekend in Columbia.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Columbia police detective is taking a fresh look at a journalist's 2001 slaying after one of two men originally convicted of murder was freed after his case was overturned.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri is teaming up with South African researchers to preserve historical records related to political prisoners at an infamous symbol of the apartheid era.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - UCLA appeared on its way toward another victory before the Bruins' prolific offense dried up.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri guard Earnest Ross thinks it's "pretty cool" when he makes 3-pointers. His teammates agree, especially when they're dropping in big games.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - It's a sunny fall day for boating on the Missouri River and a great day for catching fish.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jordan Clarkson scored 25 points and Jabari Brown added 18 to help Missouri defeat West Virginia 80-71 Thursday night in the Big 12/SEC Challenge.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A little more than two years ago, Henry Josey ripped his left knee to shreds making a cut. He tore the ACL, MCL and patellar tendon on a 2-yard gain against Texas at home, an injury so extensive Missouri coach Gary Pinkel thought it looked like his star tailback had been in an automobile accident.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri athletic director Mike Alden addressed the likelihood coach Gary Pinkel will be sought for the Washington opening, raising the possibility of a contract extension after the season.
ST. LOUIS - The University of Missouri turned to a familiar face from a rival SEC school to replace its retired chancellor, selecting a bow-tie wearing Texan who led one of the country's largest universities.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The unbeaten Missouri women's volleyball team hosts the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament in Columbia this weekend.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel was in no mood for holiday cheer a year ago.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri wrestling team opens its 2013-14 season with a match in a historic academic building on the Francis Quadrangle.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - James Franklin got the better of Johnny Football while helping No. 5 Missouri reach the SEC championship game. He's having an outstanding senior season, going 8-0 as the starting quarterback for one of the nation's best offenses.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri has pushed back a two-week maintenance project on its research reactor because of a disruption in the supply of radioactive isotopes used to detect and treat some medical conditions.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Women living with HIV gain strength from photographing their experiences.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel wanted Missouri players to celebrate the SEC East title, representing a great leap forward for a school that didn't look ready for the new league a year ago.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Kevin Sumlin set the scene tersely after walking off the field Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season.
ST. LOUIS - Ian Brown threw a pair of touchdown passes to Kaleb Prewett, helping Blue Springs repeat as Missouri Class 6 state champion with a 35-14 victory Friday over Columbia Rock Bridge.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The Missouri women's volleyball team hopes a 34-match winning streak and an undefeated regular season produce an early home-court advantage in the upcoming NCAA tournament.
HALLSVILLE, Missouri - A head-on collision in central Missouri has left two people dead and a third hospitalized.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A new lawsuit filed in Boone County is seeking $30 million from an investment banking firm and 10 employees accused of fraudulent business practices in a failed factory project in central Missouri.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Max Copeland is not among the 17 Missouri players featured with photos and mini-bios on a two-page spread in the game release for Texas A&M.