- Missouri memorial service for former UM system president Updated: Jun-24-15 7:29 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - About 50 people attended a memorial service in Columbia for Elson Floyd, former University of Missouri system president.
- Summit to discuss sex assault held at Missouri university Updated: Jun-22-15 6:31 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A University of Missouri summit to discuss sexual assault ended with no concrete policy changes but participants said it was important that several groups convened to discuss the problem.
- Missouri football player remains in serious condition Updated: Jun-22-15 1:18 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri defensive lineman Harold Brantley has improved to good condition after undergoing surgery on his left leg following a car accident on Sunday.
- Columbia student aces ACT on free test day Updated: Jun-19-15 5:06 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Columbia high-school student earned a perfect score on the ACT the first time the state picked up the tab for the college-entrance exam.
- Sexual violence education suggested for Missouri sororities Updated: Jun-18-15 4:40 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri Panhellenic Association is proposing an education plan to help sororities prevent sexual assaults on campus.
- Authorities release names of shooting victims near Columbia Updated: Jun-16-15 9:36 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The Boone County Sheriff's Department has identified the victims of an apparent murder-suicide near Columbia.
- Last 2 defendants sentenced in fatal Columbia home invasion Updated: Jun-16-15 8:21 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The last two defendants in a Columbia home invasion that caused the death of an accomplice have been sentenced.
- Body pulled from Missouri River near Hartsburg Updated: Jun-15-15 2:17 pm
HARTSBURG, Missouri - The Missouri State Water Patrol is investigating after a body was pulled from the Missouri River near Hartsburg.
- Storm downs limbs, churns up small tornado in Missouri Updated: Jun-14-15 2:35 pm
HAWKS POINT, Missouri - A spring storm has churned up a small tornado in eastern Missouri and downed trees in the central part of the state.
- Missouri River search for capsized craft comes up empty Updated: Jun-13-15 2:41 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Crews who searched the Missouri River for a capsized boat found nothing.
- Missouri prosecutor says no charges in deputy shooting Updated: Jun-11-15 7:38 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A special prosecutor says he won't file criminal charges against a Boone County sheriff's deputy who shot and killed a murder suspect in February.
- Proposed Missouri-Columbia frat rules changes draw criticism Updated: Jun-11-15 11:47 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A proposed ban of alcohol other than beer and restrictions on visits by women at fraternities at the University of Missouri in Columbia are among possible changes being criticized as too overreaching.
- Boone County authorities seek to close case on missing man Updated: Jun-10-15 4:51 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Boone County authorities are looking to close the case of a man who went missing in 2011 and is presumed dead.
- Cardinals and Royals fans show their pride Updated: Jun-10-15 1:31 pm
- Columbia board supports protections for gender identity Updated: Jun-10-15 9:15 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The Columbia Board of Education has given preliminary support to adding gender identity and gender expression to the school district's nondiscrimination policy.
- Columbia board weighing nondiscrimination policy changes Updated: Jun-07-15 3:10 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The Columbia Board of Education is scheduled to consider adding "gender identity" and "gender expression" to the school district's nondiscrimination policy.
- Proposal to drug test members of MU Greek life is dropped Updated: Jun-06-15 7:13 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A proposal to require drug testing of fraternity and sorority members living in Greek housing has been dropped.
- Court order blocks vote on Callaway County hog farm Updated: Jun-06-15 5:05 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Opponents of a proposed hog farm that would house 10,000 breeding sows in mid-Missouri have won a court order blocking regulatory action that would have allowed construction to start.
- Once covered, Jesus symbol placed on Missouri vets memorial Updated: Jun-06-15 2:20 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Christian symbol previously covered on a Boone County war memorial for Operation Desert Storm veterans has been unofficially topped with a replacement.
- Fight brewing over firm's plans to build Columbia hospital Updated: Jun-05-15 1:03 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A fight is brewing over a proposal by the Fulton Medical Center to build a 10-bed hospital in south Columbia.
- Missouri's athletic giving structure to undergo changes Updated: Jun-02-15 3:21 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri athletic department is planning significant changes to its donor system in an effort to keep the school financially competitive in the Southeastern Conference.
- Suspect pleads not guilty in Columbia shooting death Updated: Jun-02-15 7:26 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A man has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in an early January shooting death in Columbia.
- Rain keeps Missouri farmers out of fields, delays planting Updated: Jun-02-15 5:05 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri farmers averaged less than a day of fieldwork last week because of above-average rainfall that has caused corn and soybean planting to fall a little behind.