- Plan suggested demolishing apartment complex Updated: Mar-07-14 10:47 am
- Pinkel gets raise, contract extension at Mizzou Updated: Mar-06-14 2:06 pm
- Ross, Missouri hold off Texas A&M 57-56 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:47 pm
- Ross, Missouri hold off Texas A&M 57-56 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:44 pm
- Concrete failure blamed in fatal walkway collapse Updated: Mar-05-14 5:27 pm
- St. Louis duo gives $2.5M to Missouri vet school Updated: Mar-04-14 9:35 am
- Hot-shooting Missouri whips Mississippi State Updated: Mar-01-14 4:09 pm
- Judge rules Moberly not liable for Mamtek bonds Updated: Feb-28-14 10:40 am
- University of Missouri suspends art program Updated: Feb-28-14 10:09 am
- University hires firm to inspect 1,300 buildings Updated: Feb-27-14 3:30 pm
- Reports detail response to Columbia collapse Updated: Feb-27-14 10:34 am
- Columbia College revives music program Updated: Feb-27-14 7:31 am
- MU health system to open walk-in clinics at Hy-Vee Updated: Feb-27-14 5:07 am
- Contract for inquiry caps firm's billable hours Updated: Feb-25-14 4:25 pm
- Stephens College receives $15M donation Updated: Feb-25-14 6:59 am
- Funeral times announced for Columbia firefighter Updated: Feb-24-14 7:42 am
- Kulas, Missouri fall to No. 10 Tennessee Updated: Feb-23-14 6:30 pm
- Simmons helps Lady Vols edge Missouri Updated: Feb-23-14 5:41 pm
- Mo. firefighter killed at walkway collapse scene Updated: Feb-22-14 7:25 pm
- Mo. prison escapee pleads guilty to crimes in Ohio Updated: Feb-20-14 8:16 am
- Ex-diver DeStephen first openly gay MU athlete Updated: Feb-20-14 6:34 am
- Clarkson helps Missouri hold off Vanderbilt 67-64 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:33 pm
- Student who died at MU dorm had enlarged heart Updated: Feb-17-14 1:19 pm
- Missouri edges Tennessee 75-70 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:27 pm
- Sam receives standing ovation at basketball game Updated: Feb-15-14 9:15 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - University of Missouri records show a master plan for an apartment complex where a firefighter recently died recommended in 2008 that the complex be demolished because of its poor condition.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - After guiding Missouri to a seven-win improvement and an appearance in the SEC championship game, coach Gary Pinkel signed a new contract that boosts his annual salary above $3 million and extends his previous deal by three years to the end of the 2020 season.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Earnest Ross was asked to sum up his final 66 seconds with one word.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Earnest Ross converted two free throws with 7.3 seconds remaining to give Missouri its first lead of the night and help the Tigers survive a scare from Texas A&M with a 57-56 win on Wednesday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - An engineering review of a fatal Columbia walkway collapse near the University of Missouri has found that a concrete failure was to blame.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A St. Louis couple pledged to donate $2.5 million to the University of Missouri's veterinary school despite having no prior connection to the university.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jabari Brown scored 21 points and Missouri set season bests with 62 percent shooting and 19 assists to whip Mississippi State 85-66 on Saturday.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A federal judge has ruled that the city of Moberly and its industrial development authority are not responsible for bonds involved in a failed artificial sweetener plant project.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri has suspended its undergraduate art education program for the coming year because of a continuing lack of students.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri has hired an engineering company to inspect all of its buildings after a walkway collapsed at a university-run apartment complex last week, killing a firefighter.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A firefighter who was killed in a Columbia walkway collapse was going door-to-door looking for trapped residents, apparently because he and the other emergency responders mistakenly thought they were dealing with a roof collapse, according to investigators.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Columbia College says it will revive its music degree next fall as part of a new department that combines music and art.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The University of Missouri's health system plans to open walk-in medical clinics at the three Hy-Vee grocery stores in Columbia.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A contract shows the law firm hired by the University of Missouri Board of Curators to investigate how the University of Missouri handled a student's rape allegation has capped its billable hours at $120,000.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Stephens College has received a $15 million donation, the largest gift in the central Missouri school's history.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - The firefighter who died while helping to evacuate an apartment complex in Columbia will be remembered with services on Thursday.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri was hoping for a repeat of last season's upset of Tennessee. The Tigers didn't shoot well enough for a similar outcome.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Andraya Carter knew there was no reason to panic.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A 23-year veteran firefighter was killed Saturday while helping evacuate students from a University of Missouri-run apartment complex after a second-story walkway collapsed, according to Columbia Fire Department officials.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A Columbia man pleaded guilty to crimes he committed in Ohio after he escaped from a northwest Missouri jail.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Greg DeStephen dealt with being outed as gay, having hostile teammates and diving with a broken back his freshman year, but none of it stopped him from becoming a four-time All-American diver at Missouri.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jordan Clarkson scored 21 points, including all 11 free throw attempts, as Missouri held off Vanderbilt 67-64 on Wednesday.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A medical examiner says an 18-year-old Illinois man found dead in a University of Missouri dormitory room in October died from natural causes.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Jabari Brown scored 24 points and made a last-minute play to help Missouri hold off Tennessee 75-70 on Saturday.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Michael Sam received a standing ovation when he appeared on the arena video boards during Missouri's basketball game against Tennessee on Saturday.