- 68-year-old man pleads not guilty to assaulting 11-year-old Updated: Nov-24-15 6:57 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A 68-year-old Minot man accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl has pleaded not guilty to a charge that could send him to prison for life.
- Minot's apartment vacancy rate rises with oil slowdown Updated: Nov-23-15 7:20 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - It's getting easier to find an apartment in Minot these days amid a slowdown in the oil industry.
- Amtrak train collides with truck in northern North Dakota Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
GRANVILLE, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol say the driver of a semitrailer has been hospitalized after he failed to yield at a railroad crossing and was struck by an Amtrak passenger train.
- Minot officials say 1 of 2 parking ramps to open next month Updated: Nov-23-15 5:53 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot officials say one of two parking ramps under construction in the city's downtown area should be open before Christmas.
- Chase of stolen ambulance ends with crash in Carrington Updated: Nov-20-15 6:13 pm
CARRINGTON, North Dakota - Authorities say a man who stole an ambulance from Minot was captured after a high-speed chase ended in a crash Friday afternoon.
- MDU Resources Group delays plan for diesel refinery in Minot Updated: Nov-20-15 11:33 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Developers of a recently completed diesel refinery near Dickinson are delaying plans for a second factory in the Minot area due to low fuel prices and a slowdown in drilling activity in the state's oil patch.
- Group to suggest easing day care permit requirement in Minot Updated: Nov-20-15 8:14 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A committee will recommend that the city of Minot eliminate a costly permit requirement following child care providers' complaints.
- Strong wind, freezing rain, snow hamper North Dakota drivers Updated: Nov-19-15 3:55 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Freezing rain and snow passing accompanied by strong winds shut down some North Dakota highways, put school buses in the ditch and led to a triple-fatal crash.
- Arizona man pleads guilty to robbing 2 banks in North Dakota Updated: Nov-18-15 7:14 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A California man working in the North Dakota oil patch has pleaded guilty to robbing banks in Stanley and Minot of about $11,000.
- Minot property owners sue over paving assessments Updated: Nov-18-15 2:25 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Landowners in northeast Minot are suing the city over paving assessments they claim were improper.
- Police arrest ND man accused of shooting wife at apartment Updated: Nov-16-15 6:57 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Police in Minot say they have arrested a man accused of shooting his wife at her apartment earlier this month.
- New Air Force ICBM commander: Cultural change will continue Updated: Nov-16-15 6:16 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The new commander of the nation's land-based nuclear missiles says the Air Force has moved on from problems with misbehavior among launch officers.
- Affordable housing lacking in Minot after 2011 flooding Updated: Nov-16-15 10:28 am
MINOT, North Dakota - New housing built since the 2011 Souris River flood in Minot has not kept up with the demand for affordable housing.
- Minot authorities identify 30-year-old woman who was killed Updated: Nov-14-15 4:18 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot police have released the identity of a 30-year-old woman whose death authorities are investigating as a homicide.
- Bismarck Century tops Minot for 11AAA title Updated: Nov-13-15 11:17 pm
FARGO, North Dakota - Dalton Feeney threw four touchdown passes, including two to Adam Geiger, to lead Bismarck Century to its first state title with a 28-21 win over Minot in the North Dakota Class AAA championship game Friday.
- Court filings indicate hepatitis C lawsuit mediation failed Updated: Nov-13-15 11:15 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - More legal maneuvering in a lawsuit stemming from the largest hepatitis C outbreak in recent U.S. history indicates an attempt to mediate an out-of-court resolution this week has failed.
- Sanford Health says it's open to discussions with Trinity Updated: Nov-13-15 7:07 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Sanford Health says it would welcome discussions with Minot-based Trinity Health.
- Design work underway for new hospital in Minot Updated: Nov-12-15 1:01 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Architects are designing a new 208-bed hospital in Minot, which will encompass half a million square feet on 72 acres of land in the southern part of the city.
- Former Minot Air Force Base airmen sentenced for child porn Updated: Nov-11-15 2:31 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A onetime airman at the Minot Air Force Base has been sentenced to 15 years in prison on child pornography charges.
- North Dakota State Fair exhibits total nearly 50,000 Updated: Nov-10-15 8:55 am
MINOT, North Dakota - While attendance at the North Dakota State Fair in Minot dipped slightly this year, the 50th anniversary event had more exhibits than ever before.
- Minot police seek male who shot female in apartment and fled Updated: Nov-09-15 7:08 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot police are searching for a male they say shot a female in an apartment and fled.
- Road project would expand part of US Highway 85 to 4 lanes Updated: Nov-09-15 6:05 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A highway expansion project is being proposed between Belfield and Watford City.
- Work set to begin in November on jail expansion in Minot Updated: Nov-07-15 3:52 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Work is set to begin soon on a nearly $40 million jail expansion in Minot, but the number of beds in the facility could be scaled back to keep the project within its budget.
- Wheat Commission, Durum Growers annual forum set in Minot Updated: Nov-07-15 2:25 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The North Dakota Wheat Commission and the U.S. Durum Growers Association are holding an annual forum in Minot.
- Minot sees big increase in thefts from motor vehicles Updated: Nov-06-15 7:31 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot police are linking an increase in thefts from vehicles this year to a rise in illegal drug activity.