- Leg. leader pushes to replace Higher Ed. board Updated: Apr-19-14 11:34 am
- ND students help fund construction with pennies Updated: Apr-18-14 10:01 am
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 12:49 pm
- Neglected homes becoming an issue in Minot Updated: Apr-17-14 8:46 am
- Grenora voters reject $10M school bond issue Updated: Apr-17-14 7:25 am
- Minot State names interim head football coach Updated: Apr-16-14 10:21 am
- Minot State looks for new coach after Hoffner exit Updated: Apr-15-14 5:53 pm
- General water supply in Tioga deemed safe Updated: Apr-15-14 8:37 am
- Police: Woman arrested after trying to flee Updated: Apr-14-14 2:23 pm
- Minot police arrest 3 on drug charges Updated: Apr-13-14 1:05 pm
- MSU players, boosters, AD want coach to stay Updated: Apr-11-14 12:45 pm
- More state aid sought for Minot flood control Updated: Apr-11-14 9:37 am
- Sheriff seeks to return cache of stolen property Updated: Apr-10-14 10:02 am
- Neighbor rescues Minot woman from pit bull attack Updated: Apr-09-14 6:53 pm
- Minot voters OK scaled-back $39.5M school measure Updated: Apr-09-14 8:52 am
- Mayor candidates unopposed in Bismarck and Minot Updated: Apr-09-14 7:04 am
- Missouri man says he will plead guilty to stalking Updated: Apr-08-14 6:13 am
- North Dakota GOP endorses incumbent for ag post Updated: Apr-06-14 5:22 pm
- Ag Commissioner Goehring gets GOP endorsement Updated: Apr-06-14 2:02 pm
- Jaeger gets GOP nod for ND secretary of state Updated: Apr-06-14 11:55 am
- Minot residents to decide $39.5M school bond issue Updated: Apr-06-14 9:47 am
- State GOP convention formally starts in Minot Updated: Apr-05-14 7:03 pm
- ND PSC member Fedorchak gets GOP endorsement Updated: Apr-05-14 5:15 pm
- ND AG Stenehjem unchallenged for GOP endorsement Updated: Apr-05-14 5:14 pm
- ND Tax Commissioner Rauschenberger gets GOP nod Updated: Apr-05-14 3:50 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A state legislative leader says higher education in North Dakota is a big business and it needs some changes.
POWERS LAKE, North Dakota - When efforts to fund a $7.5 million school construction project in Powers Lake fell $1 million short, students turned to their piggy banks.
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 16, 2014
MINOT, North Dakota - Residents of Minot who have rebuilt their homes after the devastating Souris River flood in 2011 are growing impatient with owners of homes that have been left neglected or abandoned.
GRENORA, North Dakota - Residents of the northwestern North Dakota town of Grenora have rejected a $10 million school bond issue.
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot State University has named an interim head football coach, after newly hired coach Todd Hoffner decided to return to his old job in Minnesota after just 75 days at the northern North Dakota school.
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot State says the school is disappointed that football coach Todd Hoffner is returning to his old job in Minnesota.
TIOGA, North Dakota - Officials say testing has determined that the general water supply in Tioga has not been contaminated, though they're still determining whether chemicals might have been introduced into an apartment complex's water system to thaw water lines.
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot police say they've arrested a 33-year-old Surrey woman accused of eluding officers and ramming a patrol car during a traffic stop.
MINOT, North Dakota - The Minot Police Department says three people are facing drug charges after officers found marijuana and cocaine inside a vehicle.
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot State football players, boosters and the school's athletic director want head coach Todd Hoffner to stay.
MINOT, North Dakota - Officials in the Minot area say more state aid will be needed for an $820 million flood protection project for the Souris River Basin unless federal funds materialize.
STANLEY, North Dakota - The Mountrail County Sheriff's Office is trying to track down the owners of stolen items recovered during a two-year investigation into thefts in four counties and on the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation.
MINOT, North Dakota - A Minot man says he was just being a good neighbor when he sprang into action to help a woman being attacked by a pit bull.
MINOT, North Dakota - Voters have approved multimillion-dollar school projects in Minot, Berthold and Plaza but rejected a proposal in Kenmare, all areas experiencing a rise in enrollment fueled by booming oil development.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - It doesn't appear there will be mayoral races in Bismarck and Minot this year.
MINOT, North Dakota - A Missouri man says he will plead guilty to sending numerous harassing messages by email, phone and letters to a woman in North Dakota.
MINOT, North Dakota - Foreseeing a tough fight in the fall to retain the agriculture commissioner seat, North Dakota Republicans endorsed incumbent Doug Goehring for re-election to the post over a political newcomer from a small town in the northeastern part of the state.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring (GORE'-ing) is getting another chance to run for the job.
MINOT, North Dakota - The longest-serving Republican official in the North Dakota Capitol has the party's endorsement to seek another term.
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot residents this week will decide the fate of a proposed $39.5 million school bond issue.
MINOT, North Dakota - Oil rich and conservative North Dakota is "paving the way for the rest of the country to go from blue to red," GOP National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus told state Republicans on Saturday.
MINOT, North Dakota - Appointed Public Service Commissioner Julie Fedorchak has the approval of Republican convention delegates to seek a permanent seat in 2014.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem has the approval of Republican convention delegates to run for another term.
MINOT, North Dakota - Appointed North Dakota Tax Commissioner Ryan Rauschenberger has received the state Republican Party's endorsement to run for the permanent position.