- Minot man convicted in rape case gets 10 years in prison Updated: Jul-28-15 8:07 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A Minot man convicted of raping a teenager he befriended on Facebook has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- 1 more case of rare infectious disease confirmed in ND Updated: Jul-28-15 4:53 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota health officials have confirmed one more case of tularemia, a rare infectious disease that humans can catch from animals and insects.
- Regional disaster response effort has roots in Minot flood Updated: Jul-28-15 7:48 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A faith-based effort to provide housing and equipment for recovery volunteers in Minot after the 2011 Souris River flood is transforming into a regional disaster response organization.
- North Dakota State Fair attendance dips slightly from 2014 Updated: Jul-27-15 12:09 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Attendance at the North Dakota State Fair dipped slightly this year, likely because of stormy weather that affected some of the concerts, organizers said.
- ND State Fair attendance down slightly from last year Updated: Jul-23-15 8:28 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Officials say attendance at the North Dakota State Fair in Minot is down slightly from a year ago.
- Woman's vehicle rear-ends Minot police officers on bicycles Updated: Jul-22-15 9:14 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Authorities say a Minot woman was arrested and charged with driving under the influence after the vehicle she was driving rear-ended two police bike patrol units, injuring one officer.
- 2 men charged after ND authorities seize hundreds of pills Updated: Jul-21-15 5:35 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Two brothers are facing drug and other charges in North Dakota after authorities seized several pounds of meth, two stolen guns and hundreds of prescription pills from a home.
- Minot bike patrol officer hit by vehicle, has minor injuries Updated: Jul-20-15 10:05 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A Minot police officer suffered minor injuries when a vehicle rear-ended bike patrol units.
- ND colleges get $2.5M to offer students tutoring, other help Updated: Jul-19-15 11:19 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Eight institutions of higher education in North Dakota have received a combined $2.5 million to provide a number of services to students from disadvantaged and underserved backgrounds.
- Pride of Dakota Day at ND State Fair scheduled for Monday Updated: Jul-19-15 10:23 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Businesses from across the state will be displaying, sampling and selling their products on Monday at the North Dakota State Fair in Minot.
- Minot walking bridge damaged during 2011 flood returned Updated: Jul-18-15 1:29 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A walking bridge in Minot that was damaged by the 2011 Souris River flood has finally been returned.
- Former Minot city attorney files appeal with federal court Updated: Jul-18-15 10:22 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A former Minot city attorney who was fired for insubordination is asking a federal appeals court to take up her complaint that the city of Minot misused her consumer credit information.
- North Dakota State Fair Parade on tap in Minot Updated: Jul-18-15 2:28 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The North Dakota State Fair Parade is on tap in Minot.
- Minot begins work in 2nd round of national disaster contest Updated: Jul-17-15 8:11 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Building a children's science museum and developing bus shelters are among projects being considered as Minot moves into the second phase of a national competition for nearly $1 billion in federal disaster recovery money.
- Superintendent accused of child sex crime faces new charge Updated: Jul-16-15 9:01 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Prosecutors have filed another charge against the superintendent and high school principal in Sawyer accused of felony sex crimes involving a 15-year-old boy.
- Peace Garden getting $1M from Canada for improvements Updated: Jul-15-15 8:04 am
DUNSEITH, North Dakota - The governments of Canada and the province of Manitoba are providing more than $1 million for upgrades at the International Peace Garden that straddles the U.S.-Canada border north of the North Dakota city of Dunseith.
- Minot man accused of hitting woman during sex agrees to deal Updated: Jul-14-15 7:14 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A 22-year-old Minot man accused of hitting and spitting on a woman during a sexual encounter has agreed to a plea deal that calls for three years in prison.
- Woman charged in starvation case wants any trial moved Updated: Jul-14-15 9:41 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A Kenmare woman accused of murder and neglect in the death of her 13-year-old son who weighed just 21 pounds wants any trial in the case held outside of Minot.
- New US Highway 83 bypass will include added flood protection Updated: Jul-13-15 8:32 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The planned expansion to four lanes of all portions of the U.S Highway 83 bypass around the west side of Minot will include intersection improvements and flood protection measures.
- 1 of 2 women who escaped from State Hospital arrested in ND Updated: Jul-11-15 5:34 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Law enforcement authorities say they have arrested one of the two women who escaped from the addiction treatment unit at the State Hospital in Jamestown.
- Minot zoo putting birds back on display after bird flu scare Updated: Jul-11-15 2:28 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Roosevelt Park Zoo in Minot has put most of its birds back on public display, after taking precautions against the bird flu.
- Inmate missing from Ward County Jail apprehended Updated: Jul-10-15 6:46 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Authorities have apprehended a Ward County Jail inmate who went missing.
- Judge rejects plea deal for woman charged in starvation case Updated: Jul-07-15 8:29 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - The judge presiding over the case of a North Dakota woman whose 13-year-old son died weighing just 21 pounds has rejected a plea deal struck by her defense and prosecutors.
- Authorities search for inmate who didn't return from work Updated: Jul-07-15 6:08 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - Law enforcement authorities are searching for a North Dakota inmate who didn't return to jail after going to his authorized work.
- 2 of 3 walkaways from Bismarck halfway house caught in Minot Updated: Jul-07-15 10:34 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Two of three inmates who walked away from a Bismarck halfway house are in custody in Minot.