- Last FEMA trailers in Minot on their way out Updated: Dec-11-13 9:42 am
- $125 million school bond issue fails in Minot Updated: Dec-11-13 7:25 am
- Westhope voters approve $4.3M school bond issue Updated: Dec-10-13 11:08 am
- Public vote slated for $125M Minot bond issue Updated: Dec-09-13 8:13 am
- ND camper trailer living too cold for some Updated: Dec-08-13 11:35 am
- Man taken to hospital after Minot house fire Updated: Dec-06-13 1:05 pm
- South Prairie voters overwhelmingly OK high school Updated: Dec-05-13 12:05 pm
- Fire engulfs Minot apartments under construction Updated: Dec-05-13 11:43 am
- Minot group gets suicide prevention contract Updated: Dec-02-13 5:02 am
- Ron Burgundy co-anchors Bismarck newscast Updated: Dec-01-13 10:47 am
- N. Dakota man dies in RV park crash near Williston Updated: Nov-30-13 11:01 am
- Minot housing plan recommends 900 affordable units Updated: Nov-28-13 12:19 pm
- Cleanup at Tioga oil spill to include well site Updated: Nov-27-13 5:10 pm
- Souris River to run fast all winter long Updated: Nov-27-13 9:28 am
- North Dakota Farmers Union elects news president Updated: Nov-25-13 7:16 am
- ND Board: new admissions plan might need tweaking Updated: Nov-21-13 8:07 pm
- Editorial: Re-energizing our nuclear missile capability Updated: Nov-21-13 4:48 pm
- Farmers Union, Farm Bureau holding ND conventions Updated: Nov-21-13 10:42 am
- Study: Nuclear force feeling 'burnout' from work Updated: Nov-21-13 3:26 am
- Minot troubles cited in Air Force missile report Updated: Nov-20-13 6:34 pm
- Kenmare voters reject $14M school bond issue Updated: Nov-20-13 12:17 pm
- Loan program popular with flooded ND homeowners Updated: Nov-20-13 12:04 pm
- Weekend crash in Ward County kills 2 teen girls Updated: Nov-18-13 11:19 am
- Work under way on tribal refinery in North Dakota Updated: Nov-15-13 10:43 am
- Bond issue votes set in 5 ND school districts Updated: Nov-14-13 9:46 am
MINOT, North Dakota - The last handful of Federal Emergency Management Agency mobile homes brought to Minot following historic Souris River flooding two years ago are on their way out of the city.
MINOT, North Dakota - Voters in North Dakota's fourth-largest city have rejected a proposed $125 million school bond issue.
WESTHOPE, North Dakota - Voters in the northern North Dakota town of Westhope have approved a $4.3 million bond issue for a school expansion and renovation project.
MINOT, North Dakota - Minot voters will go to the polls to decide whether to approve a $125 million bond issue for new school construction.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota's brutal winter is taking its toll on some people living in campers and motorhomes, the manager of a Minot RV park says.
MINOT, North Dakota - Officials in Minot say one of two residents who escaped a Friday morning house fire was taken to the hospital with heat and fire burns.
MINOT, North Dakota - Voters in the South Prairie School District near Minot have approved a $12 million bond issue to add a high school.
MINOT, North Dakota - Fire has engulfed some apartments under construction in Minot.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The state Health Department has awarded a statewide suicide prevention contract to the North Dakota Center for Persons with Disabilities in Minot.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota stayed classy this weekend.
WILLISTON, North Dakota - The North Dakota Highway Patrol says a Williston man was killed in an alcohol-related crash at an RV park near the city.
MINOT, North Dakota - A housing study for a city in the North Dakota oil patch is recommending construction of more than 900 affordable housing units in the next decade.
MINOT, North Dakota - Crews will clean up a former oil-well pad and reserve pit found this fall while containing the Tesoro oil spill near Tioga.
MINOT, North Dakota - Officials in the U.S. and Canada plan to move more water through the Souris River this winter than last to lower reservoirs in the basin by next spring - the third anniversary of historic flooding in the region.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota Farmers Union members have elected a new president.
FARGO, North Dakota - State Board of Higher Education members expressed concern Thursday that a proposed plan to improve North Dakota college graduation rates might set the admissions bar so high that it would exclude students who could have succeeded, particularly at the state's two research universities.
When John Milton wrote, "They also serve who only stand and wait," the English poet meant it as a compliment to those who watch "o'er land and ocean without rest."
MINOT, North Dakota - Two of North Dakota's largest farm groups are holding annual meetings this week.
WASHINGTON - Key members of the Air Force's nuclear missile force are feeling "burnout" from what they see as exhausting, unrewarding and stressful work, according to an unpublished study obtained by The Associated Press.
WASHINGTON - A Pentagon advisory group says weaknesses in how the Air Force manages its missile workforce have made it hard to maintain, especially in North Dakota.
KENMARE, North Dakota - Voters in the northwestern North Dakota city of Kenmare have narrowly defeated a $14 million school bond issue.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota homeowners who were flooded two years ago are seeking about $3.6 million in loans from a state program that began taking applications Oct. 1.
MINOT, North Dakota - Authorities have identified two teenage girls who died in a weekend crash in northern North Dakota's Ward County.
MAKOTI, North Dakota - Work is underway on a facility where oil will be shipped from a planned refinery on the Fort Berthold Reservation in northwestern North Dakota.
MINOT, North Dakota - Voters in five northern North Dakota school districts will be deciding the fates of multimillion-dollar bond issues in coming weeks.