- Utah's state plane is no luxury jet Updated: Dec-05-13 2:06 pm
- Law enforcement warns against holiday season scams Updated: Dec-04-13 7:04 am
- BLM seems public comment on drilling plan Updated: Nov-25-13 11:25 am
- BLM wild horse roundup planned for SW Wyoming Updated: Nov-21-13 6:32 pm
- UW runner makes dream come true in NCAAs Updated: Nov-21-13 1:44 pm
- Expand the Green River Intergalactic Spaceport? Updated: Nov-15-13 1:11 pm
- Mystery of dead Wyo. college deer partly solved Updated: Nov-13-13 11:46 am
- Prize-winning burbot tagged ahead of tournament Updated: Nov-11-13 3:49 pm
PROVO, Utah - When you compare Utah's official airplanes that shuttle Gov. Gary Herbert around the state to the humongous jetliner that flies the President of the United States around it would be safe to say Utah's version is a compact car with a couple of extra features and that the president's plane is a Rolls-Royce.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - The Sweetwater County Sheriff's Office says consumers should be particularly vigilant to avoid scams during the holiday shopping season.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management is seeking public comment on a proposal from an energy company to drill an exploratory well south of Rock Springs.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - The Bureau of Land Management is planning to begin gathering wild horses in southwest Wyoming this week.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - This is what Garrett Zans always wanted.
GREEN RIVER, Wyoming - To Mark Peterson, a city councilman here, there is a universe of opportunities for the Greater Green River Intergalactic Spaceport. But folks in nearby Rock Springs worry about mission creep.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - There's new information about the death of a well-known mule deer that frequented the campus of Western Wyoming Community College in Rock Springs.
GREEN RIVER, Wyoming - Fishermen will have a chance to win big money and a two-year lease on a new truck during the upcoming annual Burbot Bash at Flaming Gorge Reservoir.