- Stolen wedding dress spotted for sale on Facebook Updated: Apr-15-14 8:58 pm
- Big Boy's trip from California to Wyoming Updated: Apr-15-14 8:50 am
- BLM to close Steamboat Mountain to vehicles Updated: Apr-14-14 6:16 pm
- Felony dismissed against woman in game fight Updated: Apr-10-14 11:37 am
- 800 wild horses up for adoption in Rock Springs Updated: Mar-31-14 5:25 pm
- Rock Springs wild horse adoption event planned Updated: Mar-31-14 11:47 am
- Couple charged with other Wyoming bank robberies Updated: Mar-26-14 10:16 am
- Sweetwater County warns of telephone scams Updated: Mar-24-14 3:34 pm
- Hundreds in Wyoming face hikes in flood insurance Updated: Mar-24-14 9:01 am
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - Sweetwater County deputies have arrested a man on a theft charge after a woman spotted her stolen wedding dress for sale on Facebook.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The tentative schedule for Union Pacific Big Boy No. 4014, which is being towed from Southern California to the railroad's steam shop in Cheyenne, Wyoming, for restoration:
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - The U.S. Bureau of Land Management says it will temporarily prohibit vehicles on a mountain northeast of Rock Springs this spring.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - A felony charge against a woman involved in a fight with a police officer at a youth basketball game in Rock Springs has been dismissed.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - The Bureau of Land Management's wild horse holding facility is reopening with about 800 horses available for adoption.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - The Bureau of Land Management plans a wild horse adoption event May 2-3 at its Rock Springs horse holding facility.
CASPER, Wyoming - A couple accused of robbing a Casper bank in January have also been charged in the hold ups of banks in Rock Springs and Laramie.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - The Sweetwater County Sheriff's Office is warning the public about recurring computer and telephone scams.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Hundreds of property owners in Wyoming receiving subsidized government flood insurance will see their premiums rise at a brisk rate despite a rate relief law President Barack Obama signed Friday.