- Half of Oklahoma House members draw no opponent Updated: Apr-14-14 5:48 pm
- Audits question Rogers County expenditures Updated: Apr-04-14 10:07 am
- Audits say Rogers County district overcharged FEMA Updated: Apr-03-14 4:20 pm
- Oklahoma prosecutor puts drug abuse video online Updated: Apr-01-14 3:16 pm
- New details revealed in Claremore boating death Updated: Mar-19-14 2:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nearly five dozen legislative candidates can mothball their campaigns for another election cycle after failing to draw any opponents for Oklahoma's June primary or the general election in November.
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - State audits have identified more than $5.5 million in questionable costs in Rogers County, including an allegedly fraudulent invoice for $36,000 that was submitted to the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Two state audits say that one commissioner's district in Rogers County overbilled the Federal Emergency Management Agency by $250,000 and submitted a false invoice for $36,000.
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - A prosecutor in northeastern Oklahoma is making available online a video that highlights trends in student drug and alcohol abuse.
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Authorities say a fishing boat that jerked suddenly on Claremore Lake, throwing its two passengers into the water, likely went off course after it struck a tree stump.