- Fulgham case rescheduled for '14 Updated: Dec-06-13 4:10 pm
- Blues Trail marker to honor Handy's enlightenment Updated: Dec-02-13 10:46 am
- Cleveland hosts Lafayette Co. Friday Updated: Nov-27-13 9:54 am
- New Freedom Trail marker in Ruleville Updated: Nov-16-13 9:04 am
- Cleveland water system not meeting expectations Updated: Nov-12-13 4:13 pm
- LaForge announces Campaign for Delta State Updated: Nov-12-13 4:07 pm
- Bolivar County homeless shelter closes Updated: Nov-11-13 4:14 pm
- Sanctions placed on Delta State sorority Updated: Nov-07-13 11:59 am
CLEVELAND, Mississippi - A Bolivar County trial of Rodney Shelton Fulgham on a DUI death charge in the 2012 death of his girlfriend has been moved to the first circuit court term of 2014.
CLEVELAND, Mississippi - The "Enlightenment of W.C. Handy" is the subject of the next Mississippi Blues Trail marker to be unveiled Thursday at the Bolivar County Courthouse.
TUPELO, Mississippi - Lafayette County is just piling on the gravy for Thanksgiving. Every Commodores win is just gravy on top of a season that no one expected to still be going this holiday weekend.
RULEVILLE, Mississippi - The Rev. J. D. Story and William Chapel Missionary Baptist Church in Ruleville will be honored Saturday with a marker on the Mississippi Freedom Trail.
CLEVELAND, Mississippi - Faulty meters are keeping the city of Cleveland's new water system from going fully online.
CLEVELAND, Mississippi - Delta State University President Bill LaForge has announced the public portion of a campaign to raise $40 million.
CLEVELAND, Mississippi - A Bolivar County shelter for the homeless has closed after years of struggling financially to remain open.
CLEVELAND, Mississippi - A sorority at Delta State University has been ordered to apologize to campus leaders and students for an incident during Homecoming where a white member dressed up in "black face" to portray Whoopi Goldberg in a musical number from the movie "Sister Act."